• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
didnt know a few months was eternal but ok

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
One of these years I would like to travel to Japan. Next year I'm hoping to go to Boston for Pax East (possibly) by that time I should have my first full week of vacation time. If I go to Pax West I'm definitely flying out there. For Pax East I would most likely drive.

Pax South is in San Antonio so I'm lucky.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
How do I become a major shill? I already spend 3/4 of my day on the Internet, might as well shill and AstroTurf for everybody and earn free stuff. Am I too late to become a popular shiller?

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Am I the only one whose already stopped playing Go?
I only played it for like a few minutes because I have an old arse phone. If the game didn't crash, it would drain my battery in just a few seconds. If my battery didn't go from 80% to 30% in a few seconds of playing, I never played those few seconds in the first place because the game crashed. Plus, I don't have 4G, so I was stuck to Wi-Fi, and I could really never actually go out and catch me some Pokérmangs.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Can I just go to the store next Friday and pick up an iPhone 7? Or are they still so popular I have to preorder if I want to get it this month?

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
I still like go but that's almost entirely because I have a pokestop that I can reach from the lab and a gym I can reach if I walk to the front of the building. If I didn't have that I'd probably have given up. I wish there were more Pokemon spawning near me but if I wanna go on a catching binge I just have to go downtown, or even better to Berkeley/Oakland/SF

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I still play Pokemon Go here and there. I don't waste my time with gyms anymore.... live in a big city now. I'll literally take a Gym and it changes hands two seconds later.

George~©

All Gravy
It pretty much just got boring really fast.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
I think 12 million people stopped playing. I could have the statistic wrong but 100 million people downloaded it from what I'm seeing.

Lol try 500 million downloads. Anyways, I feel like Pokémon Go isn't really being taken full advantage of. I don't know about you guys, but they should make more in-app purchases. $39.99 for each region perhaps? Nah, you're right, too low. $59.99 for each region, or $299.99 for all Pokémons up to Gen 6. Getting the Gen 1-6 bundle will let you enter a beta where you can capture Alolan forms, then they'll disappear and have to pay $99.99 for Gen 7 Pokémons.

PS Red XIII > any Gen 7 Pokémon designs so far. I live in Hawaii, and i'm ashamed the gen my state is being represented has ugly all over it.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
I don't think I have a device or a plan that would let me play Pokemon Go anyway, and it feels like I'm not missing much, despite the Pokemon skin.