• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

Jb

Tsun in the streets

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I'm glad I have access to a vast collection of videogames and movies because I work on 3rd shift. On my days off I have to keep myself awake all night lol. It's not too bad. I like working night shift honestly. It's better than waking up at 5am for work...

Forbidden Snowflake

take it out on me
I'm trying to setup a personal spot on my iphone 5 but from some reason it just wouldn't work. i turn on both the wifi and bluetooth but then i don't get that blue connection banner.

does anyone know how to fix this?

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
I love it when someone gets hella pissy at me using a meta deck and calling it "cancer" (which prob just means they're like 12 tbh) when they were also using a different meta deck that was just as annoying as mine. I guess some people will always be mad when they lose :I

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Some douche speeded right by me earlier and almost took me out. The loser got pulled over for speeding in a school zone. Karma is a *****.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Pokémon Go+ arrived in the mail yesterday. I still don't have a compatible phone because all iPhone 7s have been sold out in stores. I should just buy one online. Should I use it or sell it? I see it's going for $99, so I'd be able to make almost 3x as much as I paid for it (that is if I can find a buyer before it gets more stock).

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
On principle I say no because I dislike resellers. Plus, you have to factor in that a lot of those sales are probably artificial and/or otherwise won't actually get completed.

But if you really don't think you'll use it soon there's no use in having it around so might as well sell when the price is higher. Something like this will almost certainly get restocked so if people are too impatient that's on them.

I'm still not sure what's going on with mine. I never got an email about it but Gamestop did take the money from my credit card so clearly they got my order. I guess I'll wait and see and if it doesn't arrive soon I'll be having a little chat with their customer service.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Pokémon Go+ arrived in the mail yesterday. I still don't have a compatible phone because all iPhone 7s have been sold out in stores. I should just buy one online. Should I use it or sell it? I see it's going for $99, so I'd be able to make almost 3x as much as I paid for it (that is if I can find a buyer before it gets more stock).

That phone doesn't even have a headphone jack. Don't buy it.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
That phone doesn't even have a headphone jack. Don't buy it.

It comes with an adapter, doesn't it? Or is that a separate purchase? Doesn't matter, I still haven't bought one yet.

Opened Pokémon Go Plus. WOOOW the wriststrap is so small. It's bad enough there's a game forcing me to go out so I can lose weight, and now I can't even wear it to play outside because my arm is too big. I've cancelled my Pokémon Sun and Moon for all this fat shaming.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
It comes with an adapter, doesn't it? Or is that a separate purchase? Doesn't matter, I still haven't bought one yet.

Opened Pokémon Go Plus. WOOOW the wriststrap is so small. It's bad enough there's a game forcing me to go out so I can lose weight, and now I can't even wear it to play outside because my arm is too big. I've cancelled my Pokémon Sun and Moon for all this fat shaming.

meanwhile i already lost my wristband because i only use the clip part. i clip it to my scrub pants at work (with a few layers sharpie on tape over the led light bc even with my scrub top covering it it's still too bright) and just tap it throughout the day to get items and occasionally try for a pokemon. i have horrible luck catching and i havent gotten anything super great so far, but it's been awesome at building up my items and giving me "credit" for all the walking around the building i do all day. ive started hatching eggs and racking up candies sooooo much faster with this thing.

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
should i make a glorious return to the forums

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
you ahve to be glorious to do that so youd fail based on that alone