• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

Jb

Tsun in the streets
On Gamefaqs i was part of a massive debate of the best Xenoblade girl.

Nia is best

Welsh Kitty Catgirl is best girl

I don't think it's that bizarre to find yourself attracted to drawing, what, with being able to draw such ridiculous and perfect proportions? Going as far to consider them your significant other though, I'm still a little lost on.

In other news, today was a good day. I aced my sixth test and won a game of "around the world" for medical terminology. I really need to find the courage to actually go out and socialize sometime this week, though. I've been playing tag with an old friend but so far haven't been able to set anything up because our schedules aren't cooperating. It's lame.

I'm really happy about the custom avatars and the font change. I feel like everything looks...sleeker? I don't know, but it's great.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I'm in my most likely last month of college and the laziness is starting to seep in.

I thought about getting a true four year degree. I wanted to pursue a major in history with a minor in philosophy before I was ever interested in nursing. But now I'm impatient being 26 and all (Which means I'm ancient and my life is over) and tired of scrapping by. Waiting four years with my nose in the books for a career sounds tragically unappealing. It was probably for the best considering my preferred choice in majors probably would have left me starving anyway.

Still, I bet you're excited. You're studying neuroscience if I remember correctly? If you are, I keep wondering I probably have permanent brain damage from the cornucopia of sleepless or near sleepless nights I have under my belt. I read this article ages ago where scientists really screwed up a bunch of mice's brains by keeping them up for two or three days was it? I don't remember. Anyways, it ended up causing irreversible brain damage and even one day of lack of rest caused serious damage to their neurotransmitters.

But maybe don't take my inquiry too seriously. I have hypochondriac like tendencies. Last week, I was convinced my left eye was going to explode or something because it was twitching but I guess that's normal if you rely on coffee to function.

bobjr

Staff member
I mean in a sense we still don't know the "why" part of sleep.

What's really scary though is there's actually a disorder someone can get where they're physically unable to sleep until they die, and for some reason that inspires some unique kind of terror in me.

bobjr

Staff member
No, it's called Fatal Familial Insomnia and best case you live over a year with it. It is very, very rare to be fair, but there are disorders on the opposite side where someone sleeps too much, but usually it's less outright lethal.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Wait, the swear filter is gone? 0_O

Is it just not enabled?

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
I'd hope it's kind of dynamic or something, but /shrug

I feel like the ability to turn off the hiding of bad words would be good on any board that has a word filter (usually...). But also I swear roughly a ****tillion times a post so

Grey Wind

I was in a movie shoot yesterday, going to be an extra in a film with an IMDB page and everything.
That's pretty cool, what was it like? A bunch of tv shows shoot in the north and are always looking for extras, I've been tempted a few times to try my hand at it haha.

Zazie

So 1991
That's pretty cool, what was it like? A bunch of tv shows shoot in the north and are always looking for extras, I've been tempted a few times to try my hand at it haha.

Mostly it was standing around hanging out with the other extra until they needed some for a scene or needed to do a crowd shot. It was a bit awkward for me, since most people knew each other and were local, while I was out of town, I only knew one of the bit part actors in the film, but I made some new friends after the shoot was over. It was at a nightclub, so we got to party afterwards.