• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Subway is swell :3 I like my subs with ham and the works... and their cookies. they are ~ORGASMIC~.

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
No the cookies are not Orgasmic, the Italian BMT could be but I'd have to be seriously turned on prior to ordering one, bitting long things full of meat doesn't cut it so easily anymore...

Profesco

gone gently
Also I played B/W when it was released in Japan...

You too, huh? Seems like there isn't a staff member here who hasn't, 'cept me. >_<

This thread is looking just like the chat from what I can recall of the last time I went on. Call it objective achieved, I guess.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
This thread is looking just like the chat from what I can recall of the last time I went on. Call it objective achieved, I guess.

Now I demand you give us a cookie!

Also, I prefer getting chip when I go to subway, Chips 'n Subs taste so much better cookies.

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
I'm not a huge fan of subway places in general. Not because of the food; that's generally mediocre, but fine. It's because I can't bring myself to pay several dollars for a goddamned sandwich. Too bad downtown Milwaukee has basically no fast food except Subway, Quiznos, and Jimmy John's(along with several other non-chain sandwich places). And those are EVERYWHERE. I have no idea who decided we were the city of sandwiches, but apparently we are.

I always eat a Pizza Sub with red onions, pickles, tomatoes and mayonnaise. It tastes so good to me.

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
You too, huh? Seems like there isn't a staff member here who hasn't, 'cept me. >_<

Yeah I had a TOTALLY LEGAL WAY OF OBTAINING IT so I took advantage when it came out. This was my first gen where I got to view all the reveals and whatnot while actually being part of the fandom, so I got impatient, especially when everyone else I knew was playing it and talking about it nonstop.

Hopefully it will remain this way. I like things when they are successful.

I just got home a little bit ago. My family took me to this really cool place in Miami called CineBistro. It's basically a movie theater that has a restaurant inside. When you go in and sit down you order your food, and then right before/during the previews they bring you your food and you eat while you watch the movie. They have very luxurious chairs that rock back and forth, and a tiny little table not unlike the ones you see attached to some seats in schools. Except, y'know, the chairs are actually comfortable. We watched Megamind, and it was really cute for a kids movie. They didn't have much of a selection, but then again when you're stuck between SAW 3D, PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 2, DUE DATE, and MEGAMIND as your only movie options, there choice here is fairly obvious as to which movie you'd like to watch while you're eating food. The food there was actual food too, not just like generic hot dogs and burgers. Their special was like lobster tail. THAT kind of food. It was very luxurious and a very nice birthday treat.

Now I'm going to go to bed and enjoy my extra hour of sleep.

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
Yes Lobster is the best type of seafood followed by Squid then Salmon.

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
Never tried Snow Crab, but why not, and shrimp I forgot about shrimp, it's good.

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
If it comes from the sea I guess it's sea food, but I'm no fan of sushi I prefer cooked/fried seafood than raw, I like crab meat sushi though.

D

Deleted member 133172

I just got home a little bit ago. My family took me to this really cool place in Miami called CineBistro. It's basically a movie theater that has a restaurant inside. When you go in and sit down you order your food, and then right before/during the previews they bring you your food and you eat while you watch the movie. They have very luxurious chairs that rock back and forth, and a tiny little table not unlike the ones you see attached to some seats in schools. Except, y'know, the chairs are actually comfortable. We watched Megamind, and it was really cute for a kids movie. They didn't have much of a selection, but then again when you're stuck between SAW 3D, PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 2, DUE DATE, and MEGAMIND as your only movie options, there choice here is fairly obvious as to which movie you'd like to watch while you're eating food. The food there was actual food too, not just like generic hot dogs and burgers. Their special was like lobster tail. THAT kind of food. It was very luxurious and a very nice birthday treat.

Now I'm going to go to bed and enjoy my extra hour of sleep.

That sounds great o.o

Wawa has good selection of Vegies for your sub, I surprised Subway doesn't have option seeing as their the leading Sub place, their flat bread sure is good though.

Also didn't know they sold cookies...>.<. I've always wondered why they sold milk though, i mean who is going to drink milk with a sub?

I drink milk with my subs :)

Are you a Vegetarian, my good sir?

Anyways, on the subject of subways, I LOVE their cookies too, and I should try a Premium Sub Sometime, what do you guys rec amend? is there a Premium Meatball?

Subway melt's a great premium one :)

get it toasted with cheese and it's great.

As for seafood I love swordfish and prawns :)

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
Yeah seafood isn't really my style. I like some fish and all the shrimp, but I'm not big on lobster/crab. Then again, I don't think I've tried it when it was cooked right so maybe I do like it.

Anyways last night someone gave me a Michael's giftcard so I have an opportunity to go out and buy more yarn. I've been DYING to get my hands on more for ages.

pokemonloverXD

Ash's fangirl
And Sushi, if that can be called seafood lol.

Yah, sushi is delicious ^^

I remember back in the old days, I was too scared to try it out but after I did, I was totally addicted to it, though the first time trying it gave me a tummy upset :/

I never tried sushi, though I made my Sim's favorite food sushi?? x3;
The only seafood I like is shrimp. And Tuna ..I assume that counts but everybody else goes "NO THAT DOESN'T COUNT". But it's a fish so?

And guys. It's sunday. Fuck our lives right.

7 tyranitars

never tried sushi, do want to try it (I'm the kind of person who tries any kind of food)

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
Why f-ck our lives when you can f-ck things in life or life can f-ck you.
Try the crab meat Sushi it's the only good one, the rest are fine, but I don't like the wasabi sauce on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.