• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Anyway, tomorrow I'm going to the Social Security office so they can diagnose me as mentally disabled. I'm kinda nervous... >.>;

I did that on purpose, now I get a free check every month.

hoofandsnort

Rare Collecter
oh herro.
how is everyone this evening?

i'm fine. chatting with people and posting. how are you fine sir?

have any of you ever sassed at your teachers? i have a really rude cooking teacher who yelled at me and called me a snob because i asked her for a hair net, and she never gave me one.

no, it's not that i wasnt patient, but she's that kinda person who will always find a reason to reprimand you.

hoofandsnort

Rare Collecter
Asking for something that will keep your kitchen up to health standards: perfect reason for reprimand.

the thing was, if i asked her for the hairnet, she'd yell at me. if i didn't ask her and waited even longer, she'd yell at me. she isn't a very pleasant teacher is all i'm saying. eh, what's done is done. cooked my food, got my hairnet. :U

TMM; i'm fine. had an interesting day at school. how about you?

the thing was, if i asked her for the hairnet, she'd yell at me. if i didn't ask her and waited even longer, she'd yell at me. she isn't a very pleasant teacher is all i'm saying. eh, what's done is done. cooked my food, got my hairnet. :U

TMM; i'm fine. had an interesting day at school. how about you?

Having a hard time adjusting to time changes, Autism can bring inability to adjustment, you see, I've eaten like 7 Snacks already. Me and my family may move to Florida, I hope so for personal ****. How was it interesting if you don't mind me asking?

ah, day light savings? i never understood it, or saw the point of it. it's always gonna get darker in the winter/lighter in the summer even if you dont turn clocks back/forward. -3-

and i understand about autism, i have a younger brother with autism and it's kind of a struggle to meet his needs and stuff, but it's also a good learning experience in a way. idk.

grade 11 has been very interesting actually, not just today. talk to friends, have fun, etc. but, i made my smoking worse, i chain about 3 as opposed to the 1 a day i used to take...yes i know its bad. it's my choice, i dont need you judging me. :p

ah, day light savings? i never understood it, or saw the point of it. it's always gonna get darker in the winter/lighter in the summer even if you dont turn clocks back/forward. -3-

and i understand about autism, i have a younger brother with autism and it's kind of a struggle to meet his needs and stuff, but it's also a good learning experience in a way. idk.

grade 11 has been very interesting actually, not just today. talk to friends, have fun, etc. but, i made my smoking worse, i chain about 3 as opposed to the 1 a day i used to take...yes i know its bad. it's my choice, i dont need you judging me. :p

I won't judge you as long as you don't judge me for trying to suffocate myself once.

I need pills, but mom won't get them. ****ing pisses me off

Anyways, Daylight Savings Time makes no sense, I agree with that. Anyone else agree?

GaZsTiC

Alternating
I won't judge you as long as you don't judge me for trying to suffocate myself once.

I need pills, but mom won't get them. ****ing pisses me off

Anyways, Daylight Savings Time makes no sense, I agree with that. Anyone else agree?

It is kinda pointless...the only people that really use it are farmers. But even then, surely they could just wake themselves up an hour earlier/later.

Ah well.

Profesco

gone gently

I find it useful and amazing.

Humans created the concept of measured time, and in Daylight Savings we have also developed a way to manipulate this concept in a worldwide orchestrated movement that arranges our lives favorably in terms of daylight hours and productivity. Seemless cooperation on that grand a level is simply remarkable.

Ethan

Banned
I hate college. It's an evil institution that steals away all my friends. I'll be going next fall after I have enough money saved up. It just feels annoying at times because I'm impatient. While I have a job of my own, its only during the day. And maybe 22 hours a week if I'm lucky. So during the week I'm just kind of...well, bored. I like having some place to be. I'm tempting to get a second job but everyone I know is advising against it. I just hate doing nothing. If I'm not hanging out with my friends or working, I've got the house to myself. Which some may think is really nice but it gets old, fast. Can't wait until school starts next fall man.

hoofandsnort

Rare Collecter
I find it useful and amazing.

Humans created the concept of measured time, and in Daylight Savings we have also developed a way to manipulate this concept in a worldwide orchestrated movement that arranges our lives favorably in terms of daylight hours and productivity. Seemless cooperation on that grand a level is simply remarkable.

It really is. It's effects in the Northwest of America are pretty awesome-the sun movements are already exaggerated by the latitude, and adding daylight savings really changes it up.

I hate college. It's an evil institution that steals away all my friends. I'll be going next fall after I have enough money saved up. It just feels annoying at times because I'm impatient. While I have a job of my own, its only during the day. And maybe 22 hours a week if I'm lucky. So during the week I'm just kind of...well, bored. I like having some place to be. I'm tempting to get a second job but everyone I know is advising against it. I just hate doing nothing. If I'm not hanging out with my friends or working, I've got the house to myself. Which some may think is really nice but it gets old, fast. Can't wait until school starts next fall man.

Aw dude, sorry you're feeling the hate for college.
I personally love it. You should like it too once you get there! :D
I understand the boredom though-occasionally living on an island is very mundane. Mostly because once you hit the ocean, there's nothing for miles. If you don't mind me asking, where ya from that is boring?

Last edited by a moderator:

Kurloz Makara

Red Death

evolutionrex

The Awesome Atheist
Today has been horrible.

Lately i've had severe migraine headaches, and i can't figure out why. The light coming from this computer i blinding me right now, it hurts. My headaches is one thing but i have to live with a ****ed up tailbone. I never found out why, but a screwed my tailbone up and i have to take pills every morning; if i don't, then my *** hurts extremely bad. I forgot to take my pills today...

Status
Not open for further replies.