• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josef Stylin

I want to dye

Ze DreamGirl

Future Vaporeon
Last edited:

Ze DreamGirl

Future Vaporeon
When I joined I thought that IMO was a word to mark emphasis that meant "really"...So when someone said..."Wigglytuff is a good pokémon IMO" I thought it meant "Wigglytuff is a good pokémon, really..."

Then I discovered the truth...XD

Neo in disguise! Time to panic!

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
Dude you should add to the picture thread, not to post stupid pictures, like of animals, in an attempt to trying to be funny because it might get them infracted.

That wasn't a picture, that was a thread. Make sure that you know what people are talking about before replying. And there's really nothing for me to add.

Last edited:

Ze DreamGirl

Future Vaporeon
Cilan mode:

IT'S REPORTING TIME!

Status
Not open for further replies.