• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ze DreamGirl

Future Vaporeon
When I post here it doesn't count right? Just asking...

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Because post count doesn't count in polls. It would be silly to have post count for just talking.

Ze DreamGirl

Future Vaporeon
Explains why the number didn't changed...^^

DO you know where I could learn slang? My teachers made sure to teach us proper English...so no slang and no improper words...

GuardChomp

(︶_︶)╭∩╮

Ze DreamGirl

Future Vaporeon
Actually it didn't drop by much...I only lost forty posts...roughly...

Much of those expression are really funny and probably untranslatable in French...lol...bathroom stalking XD

Last edited:

*IZ*

That wasn't a picture, that was a thread. Make sure that you know what people are talking about before replying. And there's really nothing for me to add.

Oh snap, someones rude today. I was quoting that to show how stupid, people are. Imagine stupid people in the pictures thread. Jeez, just trying to give suggestions, the old picture thread had like 3 paragraphs and yours has like 2 sentences.

Ze DreamGirl

Future Vaporeon
If I use my family as examples am I a "secondhander" ?

Ze DreamGirl

Future Vaporeon
OK...megalomania much?

Well once I agreed with someone's point because my father had said the same thing to me and I had agreed with him...

Last edited:

Ze DreamGirl

Future Vaporeon
I was referencing the member who claimed to be God...XD

should have used the quote option....XD

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
Jeez, just trying to give suggestions, the old picture thread had like 3 paragraphs and yours has like 2 sentences.

There is nothing that I can add that isn't a bunch of filler sentences. Just be glad it wasn't forgotten and I'm sure that if you made it, it wouldn't be easy either.

Last edited:

Spookz

Lumos
I was referencing the member who claimed to be God...XD

should have used the quote option....XD
I've had to edit a lot of posts in this thread to put quotes in so it makes sense. So many people came in and posted before I could finish writing, then I looked dumb.

This thread is full of post ninjas.

Status
Not open for further replies.