• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter Quill

star-lord
You couldn't remember who they were?! You are incredibly lucky. If you lived in Ireland, you'd never hear the end of them. They're currently appearing in a phone advert, and it's frickin' annoying.

I'm Canadian and I don't watch Big Brother. I guess I'm just lucky to live on this side of the globe. But in all honesty their music wasn't anything spectacular so it was totally normal for me to forget about them.

Ze DreamGirl

Future Vaporeon
So who is female here? I usually think that everyone is a boy unless stated otherwise...

Josef Stylin

I want to dye

Ze DreamGirl

Future Vaporeon
Yes I am...^^

Ze DreamGirl

Future Vaporeon
Yes...It's true...I'll have to go there and find a way to remember everyone's gender...

Unrelated:

Neoduality or better said Neomultiplepersonnalities....

Ze DreamGirl

Future Vaporeon
Elder God? Like in Lovecraft? Cthulu?

I'm female, however I think my life would be much, much better if I was born a male. I could make all the "get back in the kitchen" jokes I like and not get funny looks.

I'm pretty sure you'd still get funny looks for making a sexist statement of that sort. Especially if you were near other females.

I'm not Neo, Ethan, Jay, or *** ***.

There's a whole heap of people with alts around here guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.