• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pesky Persian

Caffeine Queen
I'm eating pizza because it's my last weekend to eat like a Fatty McFatterson before I start my new diet/exercise thing on Monday.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
I turned down frozen bananas at work because I don't like bananas, but I said that I wasn't hungry.

I hope they don't think I'm an ass for refusing their hospitality :(.

Spookz

Lumos
but Dr Pepper is soo much tastier
I don't drink cola unless Dr. Pepper isn't available. My fridge is never without the Dr or Mountain Dew.

Eating bagel bites with a glass of chocolate milk right now. I'm still 8 years old.

Frost Emperor

Emperor Of My Legacy
Hi! I'm from Mexico! Do you want to ask me something, I'm bored...

Status
Not open for further replies.