• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
Hey, Zeno, tell me, what hurts worse: the fact that you are completely and obviously wrong, or the fact that you are completely and obviously wrong so many times?

What hurts me more is that, on top of this, he sure seems obsessed about getting into a channel he claims not to care about.

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
Mariya Shidou said:
What hurts me more is that, on top of this, he sure seems obsessed about getting into a channel he claims not to care about.

Oh man, that's the Internet Double Zinger right there. Only way it could be worse is if he made it the Triple Royale by also consistently getting trol-

Wait, never mind.

jacobii

Third Wheel in J#+IB
Hey, Zeno, tell me, what hurts worse: the fact that you are completely and obviously wrong, or the fact that you are completely and obviously wrong so many times?

Oh man, that's the Internet Double Zinger right there. Only way it could be worse is if he made it the Triple Royale by also consistently getting trol-

Wait, never mind.

Meow .

Pesky Persian

Caffeine Queen
People still use Omegle? Not trying to be a jerk, by the way. I just figured it would have lost its popularity once the shininess of having a new trolling device wore off.

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
Again, exactly what I'm talking about.

WHO GIVES A FLYING F*CK ABOTU WHAT HAS HAPPENED HERE YEARS AGO.

There was no golden years. At all. Its just the fact someone FINALLY cracked down on you people, who spammed pointless "witty" threads and basically flamed anyone you don't like. I've been here 2 years now and I have seen it happened first hand. The fact that you treat new members like sh*t just because you don't agree/like them in anyway doesn't give you ANY right to shove them down.
If you and your little group go away, this section of the forum might improve. Griping about the past isn't getting this forum anywhere. Quit BAWWING about how good the old years were (where you constantly did whatever the f**k you wanted) and attempt to IMPROVE Misc by cooperating with the younger "newer" members and NOT put them down for once, OK?

Put who down? Young members? I am a young member, and no one's put me down.

Last edited:

Spookz

Lumos
I gave up on omegle for a while there, but the new spy mode feature is pretty fun... I'm sure it will be just as boring pretty soon though....
I never understood the draw to it personally, but I guess I'm just a party pooper when it comes to things of that nature.

My friends tried to get me on Chatroulette once when they were using it, I decided to leave and go home but they ended up tackling me/throwing me onto up onto one of my friend's shoulders and paraded me around on webcam while I protested. I was pretty pissed. My friends can be really stupid and inconsiderate sometimes.
I really hate it when people take advantage of my small stature. :/

jacobii

Third Wheel in J#+IB
Neo?
I gave up on omegle for a while there, but the new spy mode feature is pretty fun... I'm sure it will be just as boring pretty soon though....

Nah. That's just some dorky poem. I'm over this whole Neo thing just because he'll never do anything better than Ethan did yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.