• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
(~JoshYEAH) http://youtu.be/KVjeheaFfsM
(~JoshYEAH) MARIA
(~JoshYEAH) MARIA
(~JoshYEAH) MARIA

Hi I'm just here to say if you don't like Scooter then you don't like fun and that if I ever saw you irl I'd make a point by ensuring I threw you TO THE GROUND.

J'adore Hardcore.

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
(~JoshYEAH) MARIA
(~JoshYEAH) MARIA
(~JoshYEAH) MARIA

Hi I'm just here to say if you don't like Scooter then you don't like fun and that if I ever saw you irl I'd make a point by ensuring I threw you TO THE GROUND.

J'adore Hardcore.

I LIKE IT LOUD.

That's still the best song I discovered last semester.

jacobii

Third Wheel in J#+IB
(~JoshYEAH) MARIA
(~JoshYEAH) MARIA
(~JoshYEAH) MARIA

J'adore Hardcore.

Needs moar "CATCH A RIIIIIIDE"

Not normally the type of music I listen to, but...I kinda enjoyed that. :u

If we're all passing out good music, I want to know how this hasn't gotten here.

OmgPrince. <3

Basically, it all started off with an idea for a fake humorous(?) superhero, if he could even be called a hero, called Atheist Straw Man. To quote myself: "he's a scarecrow who's always found writing rants on some computer/other internet-accessing device and wearing sandwich boards that say "Jesus hates YOU, this I know" on the front and "for the Bible tells ME so!" on the back. -- this is ****ing terrible but"

It then proceeded to derail into my being overly hipster and overly weeaboo at the same time, culminating in my apparently owning glasses with rims so thick that they're bigger than my head.

I'm still not sure how she puts up with me, but she laughed.

Shuam

righteous
Dude I talk about nonsense all the time but when you bring the internet up in real life then youre doing something wrong

This wasn't a conversation in real life. It was a conversation with someone I knew on the Internet.

I would guess that this is a bit clearer because I used the pronoun "she" to refer to the person I was talking to. But I didn't specify, so. Fair enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.