• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
a small snack pack size bag of chips or a tiny Quaker granola bar is $1.50 at my school.

Mythic Mist

Indecent Exposure
This is why you all should buy your own snacks from Costco, Smart n Final, any store that sells in Bulk.

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
I love bacon, but recently I've been having problems with any type of greasy food. It upsets my stomach a lot now. DX

Anyway, how did everyone's Super Bowl party go? Mine was alright, even though the signal kept messing up and I missed several movie trailers. v.v

Aquanova

it was ok. I ate some good food and watched the game and commercials. I really dont even like football, but i'll watch the Super Bowl. It was a good game

This is why you all should buy your own snacks from Costco, Smart n Final, any store that sells in Bulk.

Don't know what either of those places are... and the 105 piece candy bag I got a few weeks ago is disappointing... mostly Snickers, which wouldn't be a problem if it weren't for the unneccesary nuts in them... not allergic, just don't like them.

Anyway, how did everyone's Super Bowl party go? Mine was alright, even though the signal kept messing up and I missed several movie trailers. v.v

Watched the commercials and halftime show... they were okay... didn't pay attention during the game or national anthem.

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
Christina Aguilera ****ed up the anthem.

I know because I wasn't even in the same room as the TV and I could hear her botch it.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Christina Aguilera ****ed up the anthem.

I know because I wasn't even in the same room as the TV and I could hear her botch it.

Do you mean vocally or because of the lyrics mishap?

Josh looks like a broken link.

EDIT: Nevermind, he just looks... disturbed.

Last edited:

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
*Strolls in for a general chat* Hello!

Mythic Mist

Indecent Exposure
Poor Christina. Fudged up the anthem and shes going through her divorce, her album tanked and her tour was canceled. It's all bad for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.