• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquanova

I dropped Purrloin and picked up a Sewaddle in Pinwheel Forest. Now have have a Pignite at level 27 and a Swadloon at level 26. I am about to attempt the 3rd Gym, but my DSi is going to charge before I do.

Victini was really hard for me to catch for some reason. Once one of my pokemon can put it to sleep I'll go back and try to catch it 8|aaa

Victini is a beast to catch

Twilight Sky

Phantasmic. ★
If I get the game tomorrow, would I be too late to catch Victini in time? .__.; I'm sorta confused on how this event thingy works. D:

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
This just sucks. Both of my DS's are low on batteries and there are no chargers in my Mom's house. I know that I left one in my dorm, and there might be one at my Dad's house, but this is infuriating!

MasterKenobi

Resident Jedi Master
Never buying online again. I seriously could have just gone out and bought Pokemon White today without all this annoyance. Now I've got to wait until Tuesday... Ugh.

At least I can look forward to catching all three elemental monkeys now thanks to a guide.

Mythic Mist

Indecent Exposure
Good people of general Chat, would anyone be kind enough to trade with me so my Boldore evolves. I know we have a forum and chatroom for this kindathing but I just dont trust people in there. <_<

PM if you're willing to help a brotha out. :D

MasterKenobi

Resident Jedi Master
I would totally help you out... but thanks to AMAZON I have to wait until Tuesday. >_>

*cough*Ihateonlineretailersandtheircheapness*cough*

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
I would totally help you out... but thanks to AMAZON I have to wait until Tuesday. >_>

*cough*Ihateonlineretailersandtheircheapness*cough*
More like your cheapness. You need to pay extra for day one day shipping and such. :p
I love amazon and I don't mind waiting. But I had a gift card for gamestop so I bought it there instead. Otherwise I would have bought it via amazon again.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Is it normal to jizz this much while playing? My is sofar Servine lv 28 blitzle lv 25 and liepard lv 26. Im at the 4th gym with 10;26 of play time.

TomDraco

I'm a /tr/ainer.
I'm back, I think.

What is up?

Is it normal to jizz this much while playing? My is sofar Servine lv 28 blitzle lv 25 and liepard lv 26. Im at the 4th gym with 10;26 of play time.

No, you should call your doctor and address that problem. It might become a messy problem later.

Last edited:
do repels make shaking grass/dirt spots in caves/whatever less common? i'm trying to get a drillbur out of wellspring cave but the patches are so uncommon and the wild pokemon keep interrupting me. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.