• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are you and what have you done with Josh?
I guess you never really knew about my overzealous sperging for EV's and Pokémon did you?

Congrats guys, I trolled all of you. I'm a huge Pokemon fan. I still would never read GPD though.

In other news I am now a millionaire three times over thanks to some undersea adventures. There is so much to do after the main storyline is completed. I love this game. It is the greatest.

Last edited:

Twilight Sky

Phantasmic. ★
...Wow, that's a really good drawing there. o.o; It must've taken a while. xDD; I can't imagine myself drawing something like that.

Of course I really suck at drawing and get embarrassed everytime I find myself attempting to draw something. .__.;

...Wow, that's a really good drawing there. o.o; It must've taken a while. xDD; I can't imagine myself drawing something like that.

Of course I really suck at drawing and get embarrassed everytime I find myself attempting to draw something. .__.;

Thanks, bro. Took about 15 minutes, so it wasn't too bad. Mainly drew it for a different forum, but I thought it would be relevant here, so eh.

Armorandonomon; that owns. You own.

Have some tales from Twitter.

JoshYEAH
"Thanks to you Victini has a destiny that isn't confined to evil schemes." Yeah Juniper, you're right, instead it'll be confined In a PC box

JoshYEAH
1 HP Paralyzed Victini took a grand total of... 17 Ultra balls. #Pokemon

Last edited:

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
Just drew this on the back of my Trainer Card. I love the zoom/eraser additions.
[img139]http://i56.*******.com/2itgqs.jpg[/img139]
My awesome Gobibro, Optimus. Heck yeahhhh.

Edit;; fixed a couple things.

That is pure, unrefined win.

I'm at the 4th gym now. It's probably the first time that I've really had any troubles seeing as that I breezed through the 3rd gym and everyone else. I almost won against Elesa but my Darumaka decided to get hit with a critical Volt Switch against her last Pokemon.

I had a good setup, too. It was paralyzed and it had Facade, so I wanted to try and take out the rest of her team (which consisted of her Zebstrika and an Emolga) with that setup. It would have been epic.

Aquanova

Elesa was surprisingly easy for me. Yay for Drilbur, Hone Claws (to deal with Emolga's Double Team), Scope Lens + Slash, and Dig.

In other, MORE AWESOME NEWS.

Look what I just caught:

[IMG139]http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/shiny/vanillite.png[/IMG139]

I'm like the third person here who has found a Shiny in BW; we all must be a lucky bunch.

* screams* why am I the only one with no shiny?

Profesco

gone gently
This is what I nicknamed my Oshawott actually. After Samurai Jack. *cough*
Also caught a Scraggy and a Sigilyph last night, so my will-be final team is almost complete! Just need Joltik and Litwick...

Lol, we're going to have practically the same team, Obscurity. I'm using all but Sigilyph. I can't find any Flying types in Unova I really like.

I guess you never really knew about my overzealous sperging for EV's and Pokémon did you?

Congrats guys, I trolled all of you. I'm a huge Pokemon fan. I still would never read GPD though.

Good post #1.

Just drew this on the back of my Trainer Card. I love the zoom/eraser additions.
[img139]http://i56.*******.com/2itgqs.jpg[/img139]
My awesome Gobibro, Optimus. Heck yeahhhh.

Edit;; fixed a couple things.

Good post #2. That's really neat, Armorandonomon. You should try a double-scene next, so it looks like an animation when you put your card sig on the swap mode. :D

In DPPt, I used the Dot Artist Poketch App to make Chimchar, Piplup, and Turtwig faces on the bottom screen, but I never took any pictures.

Still waiting for a shiny. =<

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
I'm looking for a shiny Solosis right now. Chances are I'll probably give up, though, since many people seem to find theres through chance anyway.

I tried out bringing over 4th gen Pokemon... after finishing, checked to see if it actually named the Unown instead of saying "one form." 27 Unown? Oops, forgot Unown W... so brought that over.

Seen 422, caught 269. Played for 41:41.

And I am hating how I keep tapping top left for Pokedex instead of top right like how it was in HG/SS. Wish you could rearrange the buttons.

Also, am I the only one who got Mother 3 vibes from this game?

You, too?

Last edited:

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
Okay guys I finally started playing. So I'm wondering if anyone would mind trading over a Rufflet? I apparently can't get one till Route 10.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
I moved my shiny search to the Resort Desert. I searched for about an hour to no luck. I'll probably give up on looking for them if I don't find any tomorrow.

In non-Pokemon news, I have finally found out about the results for the Japan trip that my school participates in, and I did not win it. But that's okay, since I could apply next year, although I might want to apply for study abroad instead. As much as I am interested in Japan, I'd much rather spend a semester in New Zealand (like someone I know who is) or England rather than spend two weeks in Japan. I would also be able to understand everyone to boot.

Haruka

Banned
I can't sleep and I'll most likely be getting Black tomorrow. Fellow insomniacs/bored Europeans, please continue to get me way too excited for this game.

Levelling my team up to take on the Elite 4 Round 2 at the moment, and then I'll have done all the content in the game for this season. Just need Braviary to level 72 alongside the rest of my guys and I'm set. Team is the exact same as last time with the addition of Braviary and the removal of Lady Gaga the Gothitelle.

Pokédex at the moment;
Seen: 431
Obtained: 324

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.