• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
Does liking Animal Collective make me a hipster?

bel9

n3w 2 sppf :3
Does liking Animal Collective make me a hipster?

Do you like Animal Collective or do you pretentiously like Animal Collective? That is the deciding factor.

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
jb08045 said:
But in reallity, I don't see the big deal on tipping, yeah I still tip the changee from the order, but why do I have pay beacause someone else got a crappy job?

That's because you should factor the tip into the price when you decide that you're too unmotivated to make your own food, because at that point you've already decided to throw thriftiness out the window. Also; to avoid condescending pretentiousness.

darkgamerGS said:

Is there more to it, or is it just in the name? And if so, does me getting that part really indicate that I've been around too long? Because I thought I was doing good, I really did.

Armorandonomon said:
I don't see what the big deal is.

How many times have you fallen into the toilet?

bel9

bel9

So they're just rich hippies? Goddammit all.

They're not as "new" or "original" as some perceive themselves as. However, it should be noted that some of them are sincere in their attitudes and are actually smart people [Counselers, TAs, other college positions]. On the other hand a lot are just people following the crowd, lost in the sea of culture they claimed to escaped from. I find that the younger the person, the more likely it is that he or she is just emulating what he or she sees and not really sincere about being a "hipster."

Exxthus

Head AlwaysHeld High
It did three years ago.
Now it just means you should listen to better music.
Leaf House fills me with glee, if only for the lyrics. This house is saaaaaaaad....

i truly love that song. If only hipsters weren't often very hot :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.