• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do people like syrup? Its way to sweet.XP

Seeing how I've had about half a bowl of plain sugar before... what's wrong with too sweet?

Sprite = Best Soda
Monster = Best Energy Drink
Jiff = Best Peanut Butter

Waffles > Pancakes

No objections right?

Sprite is the best lemon-lime soda, but for soda in general, Dr. Pepper is where it's at, my friends. I liked it even before it became the weeaboo meme drink du jour.

Peanut butter by and large tastes about the same. Sort of. Store brands taste way X, brand names taste way Y.

e: I don't drink energy drinks, and I'd be surprised if most of the people who drink them aren't the kind who should cut it out and get some ****ing rest.

Geekachu

I once bought a pack of Starburst Choozers before school once, and they made me feel really sick. Now, I no longer purchase sweets before school.

What are those? They sound delicious... and British.

Part of the Haribo brand, which is a German Company. They make gelatinous (but very nice) sweets, Tangfastics being the sour variant.

Ah, how I love them...

I would sign this petition.
Debates is just an eyesore now.

Urgh. Agreed so hard with this sentiment. I used to like that place, but now, it's just a shithole. Things are bad when you feel like BigLutz might be the best poster there.

But then, maybe we should keep it; it seems to be a high-efficacy trap so far.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
Part of the Haribo brand, which is a German Company. They make gelatinous (but very nice) sweets, Tangfastics being the sour variant.

Ah, how I love them...

Ah. I am familiar with the Haribo brand, and they are really good. I've never tried the sours, though. Just the bears and maybe a few other types that I can't remember. I'll have to give Tangfastics a try, although they might be called something else here in America.

Last edited:

emogirl

Panda-chan.
The debate posters are rather uninformed, though I've been posting on a few recently, :p (yeah, you can hate on me for it)
I think one of the best posters is probably JT, he's actually really informed in the areas he posts

Why not make a thread in the debate thread about whether or not there should be a debate thread?

But then, maybe we should keep it; it seems to be a high-efficacy trap so far.

Perhaps, but only if mods banned/infracted the right people.

I am dissapointed SPPF, no mention of ginger ale in this best soda/pop contest.

Peter Quill

star-lord
Ginger Ale is great for when my stomach acts up, which is always P:

So yes. It is one of the better ones by far. Dr. Pepper, Ginger Ale and Sprite imo. Not that I've actually bought soda in months. Decided to try living healthier, and all that sugar was just nasty anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.