• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
find what funny?
Josh picking on a 13 year old kid for being a 13 year old kid? That's funny?
Get real guys. I know this is a pokemon forum... but can't you get alittle more.. mature?

You must be new here. Welcome to the Internet!

what is a 13 year old kid doing on the internet anyways?

Oh yeah he's busy having absent and useless parents that's all.

they say 13 is the legal age for the internet. Mostly facebook and myspace and stuff like that.

2 years. Not new.
And I already have a better grip of morals than the rest of this forum.
And I'm 16 years old. That's just fucking sad isn't it?
Your white knighthood does not make you look any better when picking fights.

Let it go.

Guywhoiam

Dr. Researcher Man
what is a 13 year old kid doing on the internet anyways?

Oh yeah he's busy having absent and useless parents that's all.

Yes, because being on the internet means your parents are absent and useless. When I was younger I was on the internet all the time, and my parents were very much there and not at all useless.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Right do tell me more about how you're so much more saintly than other people when you're still shy of being a fifth of the way through life. [img139]http://i.imgur.com/89kFB.gif[/img139]

Your white knighthood does not make you look any better when picking fights.

Let it go.
You know what, I will. because why am I fretting about/on a pokemon forum in the first place?

Cipher

Nothing to be done
Juputoru in Alleviate's Skarm-Bliss thread said:
90% of the posts in this thread are shining examples of what's wrong with Misc.
Wait, what's wrong with Misc?

Are we so like a gated community that when three black men show up, there's trouble afoot?

kochoupink

butts lol
You guys this is so insensitive.
[img139]http://madamenoire.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/sad-black-man.jpg[/img139]
I am ashamed of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.