• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Troll n. A person who says an obviously offensive comment in an attempt to incite a reaction out of others.

Ze DreamGirl

Future Vaporeon
I confess I am also guilty of the being cryptic thing...I never say things directly, when I am in trouble I hide it instead of asking for help...because I'm afraid of my parents reaction...

Chai_Latte

bad b*tch, c*nt
Well, I of course express myself, and don't really care whose feelings get hurt. Why are we talking about feelings?

How about a new topic? Who got trashed last night? just kidding!

Ze DreamGirl

Future Vaporeon
Trashed ? what does that mean ?

My dad and I just had this conversation, seriously.
I mean, no one can read minds. Why can't a chick just TELL you what's going on, instead of assuming you're some freaking Psychic and then getting mad when you don't even know what's going on? Maybe I should just stop applying logic to situations.
Those three have always been like that, though. :u
"I'M SO MAD AT YOU!"
"...why?"
"YOU SHOULD KNOW, I'VE GIVEN ENOUGH HINTS!"
"Why didn't you just tell me what's going on?"
"BECAUSE YOU SHOULD KNOW."
Someone help, I think I'm broken.

This is incredibly annoying and is in no way helping the person feel any better. I've seen a couple guys like that, too. Dude, just cause I've known you for ten years doesn't mean we're telepathic. There is no way to tell from your annoyed look that your puppy died or you're moving and will never see me again or you couldn't make it into the college you wanted to go to.

One of those actually happened... is it worth annoying him even more making a random guess?

Chai_Latte

bad b*tch, c*nt
trashed means you get wasted(i.e. drunk as f*ck)

Guys i decided to calm down the drinking!! :)

Ze DreamGirl

Future Vaporeon
If we have to talk about alcohol, I have to say that I can't hold my liquor much...Alcohol above 5° burns my throat, I can get a headache after one cup of champagne and 1 glass and a half of sangria makes me much more extrovert than I am naturally...

Spookz

Lumos
Good lord, I haven't been properly drunk in a while. What's wrong with me?

Apparently I become a philosopher when I'm drunk.

I blame my mom's blood in me.

Good lord, I haven't been properly drunk in a while. What's wrong with me?

Me neither :(.

Apparently I become a philosopher when I'm drunk.

I blame my mom's blood in me.

Who doesn't? The amount of stuff one can come out with drunk is amazing. Sometimes eloquent and profound, usually distorted and moronic.

In other news, I think Audrey Tautou could seduce me reading me a maths textbook she's so god damned sexy.

The accent. My dear god. I have to get my *** back over to Paris.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-14504487

Have a good night all, I'm off.

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
Wow Audrey is very beautiful and I think there is another person on my hot women list. Also talk about blow to the pride of French men and some women all over the world.

Anyways I was looking at some Mac Pros and I was shocked that they can sell those at that kind of price and not be called thieves. The crap on it is not worth half of the price they are asking smh irl.

Cassiopeia

No more massacres.
imlesbian4audreytautou

Anyways, macs are so expensive. IMO, its basically just the same as a generic computer running Windows, but with a different UI.

Anyways I was looking at some Mac Pros and I was shocked that they can sell those at that kind of price and not be called thieves. The crap on it is not worth half of the price they are asking smh irl.

Well, with Macs, like with an Alienware, you're also buying a brand... and an ego. Aesthetically, I guess Macs are nice (okay, I actually think they're incredibly blah, but I can't think of a really nice-looking computer), but for the price I'd better be getting some gaudy *** gold plating I can sell sometime down the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.