• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geekachu

Aside from that, all I can think of is that I've got exam results coming out sometime next week. So as you can see, my schedule is pretty busy.

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
It doesn't matter if it's my Bible or your Richard Dawkins book, whacking someone on the head isn't a good conversation starter.

My 2c

jacobii

Third Wheel in J#+IB
am I the only one wondering what Neo's planning, or is everyone just afraid of being banned for talking about it?

I asked him on Youtube, and he never replied, so we can all now assume that he has no real agenda except being a pure troll.

I think Agnosticism is a nice level ground to stand on. Atheism is basically saying, hey I don't believe your god exists so get the hell out. To me at least, agnosticism is saying, HEY GO BELIEVE IN YOUR GOD, I'LL BELIEVE IN YOUR GOD TOO ONCE YOU SHOW ME SOME VIDEOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE, BUT UNTIL THEN, QUIT LECTURING ABOUT HIM TO ME.

I've never been a fan of agnosticism. To be blunt, to me it seems like atheism/religion without balls.

Plus, a wise man once told me 'never sit on the fence, because then you get splinters in your ass'

I'm an agnostic, and I see myself more as a skeptic. Also atheism is simply no beleif in any faith. You don't need to add people like the amazing atheist talking **** about jesus into the definiton

Unpredictable-Strategist

Unorthodox Trainer
I have a trip ("ordeal") to a scout camp this weekend for Order of the Arrow, which is pretty much a special society for Scouts. I'm not really sure what to expect except for "starvation" and a vow of silence.

Shuam

righteous
Shuam, bro, I wish I could just give you a hug, man. You need it right now.

tyvm and my two best friends (guy+girl) just broke up and now the guy is pissed at the girl and fuck man.
there's a lot more bad stuff happening in my life than i though

however i am going to partake in the legendary event known as la cocina friday
so
that should be enlightening.

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
Does anyone here have anything special coming up sometime soon in their lives? Like, trips or anything of that nature. Yeah, it's about three months too late of a subject, but.

Going to start my freshman year of college. I also got OOT 3DS version so I'll be busy beating OOT for the 100th time. Hopefully I'll get a car by next year and maybe go to Europe in 2 years or so depending on circumstances.

I have a trip ("ordeal") to a scout camp this weekend for Order of the Arrow, which is pretty much a special society for Scouts. I'm not really sure what to expect except for "starvation" and a vow of silence.

Dysentery. Oh wait, this isn't Oregon Trail.

Still, I recommend you bring some penicillin. (By the way, why do you have to do this? Is there some sort of special mission statement to this? By Scouts, do you mean as in like, "Boy Scouts of America"? If so, run. Now.)

jacobii

Third Wheel in J#+IB
My birthday is on the greatest day in human history. And I'll be starting highschool. Not looking forward to prep-rally day. They throw batteries at the freshman, hopefully they're double A's. My wii mote and my xbox needs them.

Unpredictable-Strategist

Unorthodox Trainer
Dysentery. Oh wait, this isn't Oregon Trail.

Still, I recommend you bring some penicillin. (By the way, why do you have to do this? Is there some sort of special mission statement to this?)

Nah, it's just something your Troop chooses you to be inducted into. You can do it, or not. Although if you mean do I have to go to the ordeal to become a member, then yes.

tyvm and my two best friends (guy+girl) just broke up and now the guy is pissed at the girl and fuck man.
there's a lot more bad stuff happening in my life than i though

I'm here for ya mang. Here's to hoping everything works out.

Yeah, I'm graduating Tech school in December, and I have no idea where I'm going to transfer to after that. I'm not going to get far with an associates in graphic design, so right now I'm kind of screwed.

however i am going to partake in the legendary event known as la cocina friday
so
that should be enlightening.

Explain this in more depth? Still, if you get to have a good time, that's certainly something.

My birthday is on the greatest day in human history.

Go on. Who do you share a birthday with?

And I'll be starting highschool. Not looking forward to prep-rally day. They throw batteries at the freshman, hopefully they're double A's.

Can you catch, though? That's the important thing.

Also, can't they get into deep **** for that?

jacobii

Third Wheel in J#+IB
=Mariya Shidou;13255025
Go on. Who do you share a birthday with?

September, 11th. No joke.

The battery thing is a rumor though. My older brother said they have never did it since he was in high school. And where my dad teaches, he says he has had some freshman girls on the brink of tears, but where he teaches there are a hand full of gang members.

Last edited:

Geekachu

Everyone's morally obliged to hug Shuam

Dysentery.

I really love that word. I find it hilarious.
That makes you a comedic genius in my books.

My birthday is on the greatest day in human history.

If you say so...

EDIT: September 11th?
If you say so...

They throw batteries at the freshman, hopefully they're double A's. My wii mote and my xbox needs them.

How delightful. It's a shame that schools in the UK don't have such forcefully bestowed gifts.

Status
Not open for further replies.