• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.

Peter Quill

star-lord
Yeah, I finally got financial aid and a fed. loan, I'm finally moving out with my friends, been starting a band and playing accoustic shows and have only 30 hours left to graduate and I have some awesome jobs to help me out.

But yeah, I missed you all. I wanna catch up with lots of you all.

It actually was a pleasure catching up with you last night. It's been far too long. I'm glad to see that you're doing better though.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
Earlier today people in this thread were Convinced this was all because of Joe not letting him keep the shroom avatar... (I highly doubt that's the case...)

If that really were the case, he must've really flipped his shit enough to delete most of the threads and ban a handful of members.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Who cares why he did it, he did it. Get over it.

Now, who wants to do the Time Warp?

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
If that really were the case, he must've really flipped his shit enough to delete most of the threads and ban a handful of members.

Like I said, shrooms.

Rave

Banned

Kreis

Still Dirrty
How do you all find so much to post about?

Well, when someone brings up a topic, another person might be interested and respond. This, in turn, causes other people to be interested and, as a result, an entire conversation is started.

Last edited:

Korusan

Banned
Maybe I'm tired of everyone being called terrible here too.

Maybe I'm tired of me doing it a lot in particular because it's gotten old in my mind.

Truth is there's only a handful of two or three members maybe that can be considered "bad". A lot of the newer crowd is just your average 14 - 15 year old internet dweller who hasn't yet become hardened and/or witty in regards to some of the content here. Perhaps for the better because innocence on the internet is sometimes great and I know that was me when I first came on here I was just as happy go lucky ('faggy', one might even say). Naivety on the internet is something that will always exist and I'm going to use the same experience I gained coming home on a train beside some really loud ass kid: it's not really that bothersome unless you let it become that way. You just need to suck it up and deal with it.

Probably sounds really hypocritical because for the last week or so I've been a dick on here but I've contemplated this while scrolling through here in the past day or two. It's just an online Pokemon forum, I know, but hey respect where respect is due to people in all corners of the world (even on online Pokemon forums).

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
But Tim Curry and his guests all wear such interesting clothing...or lack thereof, and I want to fit in.

Ah, you have a point.

Now I can't do the time warp :(

And why am I now envisioning Proffesco doing the time warp dressed as Mr. Curry.

Waldorf

ungrateful
Korusan said:

Maybe I'm tired of me doing it a lot in particular because it's gotten old in my mind.

Truth is there's only a handful of two or three members maybe that can be considered "bad". A lot of the newer crowd is just your average 14 - 15 year old internet dweller who hasn't yet become hardened and/or witty in regards to some of the content here. Perhaps for the better because innocence on the internet is sometimes great and I know that was me when I first came on here I was just as happy go lucky ('faggy', one might even say). Naivety on the internet is something that will always exist and I'm going to use the same experience I gained coming home on a train beside some really loud *** kid: it's not really that bothersome unless you let it become that way. You just need to suck it up and deal with it.

Probably sounds really hypocritical because for the last week or so I've been a dick on here but I've contemplated this while scrolling through here in the past day or two. It's just an online Pokemon forum, I know, but hey respect where respect is due to people in all corners of the world (even on online Pokemon forums).

so you're saying that maybe college-aged adults mocking preteens on Pokemon forums is maybe not the coolest of the cool after all?

jacobii

Third Wheel in J#+IB

Truth is there's only a handful of two or three members maybe that can be considered "bad". A lot of the newer crowd is just your average 14 - 15 year old internet dweller who hasn't yet become hardened and/or witty in regards to some of the content here. Perhaps for the better because innocence on the internet is sometimes great and I know that was me when I first came on here I was just as happy go lucky ('faggy', one might even say). Naivety on the internet is something that will always exist and I'm going to use the same experience I gained coming home on a train beside some really loud ass kid: it's not really that bothersome unless you let it become that way. You just need to suck it up and deal with it.

You're now one of my favorite users :)

My respect for you... has risen a considerable amount. I thought you were kind of a dick in more recent years time, but you've improved (in my opinion)

so you're saying that maybe college-aged adults mocking preteens on Pokemon forums is maybe not the coolest of the cool after all?

It's only cool if you do it inside a freezer.

Status
Not open for further replies.