• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ze DreamGirl

Future Vaporeon
Suction seat

The name given to the chair infront of your computer that you sit on to go on line. Once seated in it and going on line (facebook, aol, google, news, etc) it sucks you in to a much longer period of time than you planned.

That's so true! XD

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Can we stop with the lame ud entries?

sonic507

Come at me Flower!
then lets talk about F-zero. so all of you remamber this part if you wathed it:
Captain Falcon: falcon punch!
Black Shadow; *explodes*

Geekachu

Ancient greek translation for "eternal sex-god". It is believed that anyone that holds this name has a great level of skill and ability to perform sexual acts for long periods of time. Men posessing this name are also well endowed.
I like my name better now.

Three guesses for the first name of the person who wrote that definition.

Random n00bs today...

Is this intentionally ironic? Or just generally silly?

sonic507

Come at me Flower!
xD..... how punny. guess what happend when I told the webmaster that I got perma banned for no reson... XD.

Grey Wind

John and Edward Grimes are by far, the two most irritating people on earth.

I'm sorry I've failed you. I can't help myself, they're so ridiculously adorable.
Dear god, you think they're adorable?

Status
Not open for further replies.