• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spookz

Lumos
People out there find some irritating things cute?

Well, I think I've just figured out why people like Nyan Cat.
Oh God, I meet a guy last night who was bragging about watching that **** for over 2 hours straight.

I couldn't tell if he was trolling or not, but I get the feeling he was being completely serious.

People out there find some irritating things cute?

Well, I think I've just figured out why people like Nyan Cat.

Because it's a shitty forced meme, same with MLP.

Geekachu

I couldn't tell if he was trolling or not, but I get the feeling he was being completely serious.

I like rainbowed, pop tart cats as much as the next guy, but it would've been a safe bet for you to run until you were at least a mile away.

Sup girl, look at me, I watched a cat merged with a poptart flying through space for two hours, aren't I cool.

I hear the thundering of feet as girls from all over are racing towards you right now

Oh God, I meet a guy last night who was bragging about watching that **** for over 2 hours straight.

If you see him again, ask him what kind of weed he smokes and if he'd kindly donate some to this board.

Aegon

John and Edward Grimes are by far, the two most irritating people on earth.
They really are. My brother's become obsessed with them lately, which doesn't help at all. Neither does their new saying, "You don't hate us, you hate that you're not us." No really, we just hate you.

While I never really liked the Nyan Cat. I remember to be addicted to the facebook game; Robot Unicorn Attack, for no real reason at all.

Ze DreamGirl

Future Vaporeon

Peter Quill

star-lord
John and Edward Grimes are by far, the two most irritating people on earth.

I was trying to remember why these two sounded so familiar. Then I remembered that they were in Eurovision. Yeah that song was just idk I like pop but it was sort of bland and just annoying.

Also if they really think people are jealous of them, they need a reality check.

Spookz

Lumos
While I never really liked the Nyan Cat. I remember to be addicted to the facebook game; Robot Unicorn Attack, for no real reason at all.
Playing a game is decidedly different from watching a repetitive video for hours on end.

Aegon

I don't find Facebook interesting at all now. It was only ever interesting for me when I first experienced it. Now, there's nothing exciting to do except be in a never-ending poke war.
I was trying to remember why these two sounded so familiar. Then I remembered that they were in Eurovision. Yeah that song was just idk I like pop but it was sort of bland and just annoying.

Also if they really think people are jealous of them, they need a reality check.
You couldn't remember who they were?! You are incredibly lucky. If you lived in Ireland, you'd never hear the end of them. They're currently appearing in a phone advert, and it's frickin' annoying.

Geekachu

Fingering could represent domination over female desire, however rotten meat could represent the degrade or breaking down of a human desire (because we desire meat as humans)

Perhaps Sgeckledorf's implying that the disintegration of general human desire has domination over female desire. Aha! He's being sexist.

Or it's just same old Sgeckledorf. You go gurl.

Status
Not open for further replies.