• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pansy :]

anustart
Oh shit... I had no clue how bad the hurricane was supposed to be... Well if any of you die, no matter who you are I will be genuinely sad... although we have no way to know that you died (sad thought, huh? some of those accounts belonging to people who haven't logged on in ages owners could have just suddenly died o.0)

jacobii

Third Wheel in J#+IB
If only this hurricane was a snow storm instead. If only...

And if I don't post for a week, I'm not dead. I simply have homework.

Pansy :]

anustart
Well my brother kinda freaked me out just a minute ago... He explained to me that if an eathquake occurred then everyone else in my house would live, but I would die because of my rooms layout.
I also live on a major faultline, so an Earthquake could happen at any moment :/

Takeo

Well with the last bit of my battery on my cell while I'm walking to the station to catch a train, its currently 12 21 am 'don't be afraid of the dark' was a 2/4 star movie and I'm being generous with the rating

Ðew™

Definition of insanity
Sounds like your brother likes to mess with you...take it from a pessimist. You'll be fine. The nearest fault I live next to caused an earthquake in the 1830s that supposedly caused the mississippi to flow the opposite direction for some time (thanks, moron who made tecumseh, or how ever you spell it, or what ever native american it was, curse him).

And jacobii...I am tired of precipitation. I've had too much in the past 3 years...I'd rather it just be thunderstorms. (Oh wait, those flooded my city before...) Also, don't worry. I've got lots of reading, studying, and typing to do within the next 2 months. Homework sucks...but don't worry, you probably won't be alone. I'll still be here everyday...I've got a nook that has a web browser and a campus where every building has wifi (not to rub it in, hopefully you'll find a way on).

EST's where it's at.

Last edited:

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
I've known someone who was 8, and had like, 5 gfs. I'm sure none of them will be with him before the end of the year, and they are not "true" gfs. Feel proud, dude. You should.

Grey Wind

None of those are proper. Loads of little 5 year olds run around with "girlfriends", but they just do it to feel older.

Shuam

righteous
i prefer dating as opposed to a committed relationship at this point in my life.
also i hate when i lay/sit down at a party and then it becomes 7am suddenly.
**** man. that always happens.

Profesco

gone gently
i prefer dating as opposed to a committed relationship at this point in my life.
also i hate when i lay/sit down at a party and then it becomes 7am suddenly.
**** man. that always happens.

Stop going to parties at 6:59 in the morning. =P

Shuam

righteous
Stop going to parties at 6:59 in the morning. =P

seriously prof its p weird man.
i will arrive early because im usually good friends with whoever is having the party for i am a likable guy & then we start partying at like 800pm and then its usually around 200am that i will just lay down or sit on the ground or some **** and then it will be 7am and i feel like i missed out on ****

Skydra

Well, if it was ****, I guess it was fine you missed out on it, no?

And if you don't want to fall asleep at 2 in the morning,you'll have to avoid sitting down, or falling over from exhaustion.

That damned sleep, getting me everywhere I turn.

Shuam

righteous
well everything gets interesting at parties after 2 am
and no like seriously ill just sit and be talking to my friends then bam i'm gone

Status
Not open for further replies.