• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
Honestly, the possibility of that is very low.

On the phonology topic from the last page, I say everything the same as kochupink.

I've gotten only one warning, and that was a mistake, so yeah...

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
jenny you're too butthurt over this.
we don't ****ing hate anyone here, it's just some people are annoying so we simply taunt them. that is all.

She likes the attention I believe. Instigator would be the word to describe jenny123.

I'm sure if you showed them the account they would only bitch more :rolleyes:

The fact that people defend her is also an ego booster.

Shuam

righteous
And I'm sure some Misc.ers don't "simply taunt" fellas here.

I'm pretty sure they do it for their own amusement rather than the demise of the other, meaning that they're simply irking the user in order to get a response that satisfies their needs.

Hey Shuam, I can tell you don't like blue cups, but what of clear plastic cups? What is your opinion of them?

Shuam

righteous
blue cups be *****es and clear cups
you can't use them to play pong

but you can use them to consume apple juice and cranraspberry juice and orange juice
theyre acceptable but theyre definitely not party cups

i work at the local kroger chain and now we're selling purple cups

Ðew™

Definition of insanity
blue cups be *****es and clear cups
you can't use them to play pong

but you can use them to consume apple juice and cranraspberry juice and orange juice
theyre acceptable but theyre definitely not party cups

i work at the local kroger chain and now we're selling purple cups

I agree. Blue is a terrible color...my rival school's main color is blue. My school's color is red...

So, it looks like my school is allowed here.

~Nidoking~

Team Aqua Admin
He really stresses me out, calling 'homosexuality' a psychological disorder and refusing to teach us the theory of evolution as he is christen.

Status
Not open for further replies.