• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Discussion & Speculation Thread

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
^Rainbow Rocket is supposed to use the Legendaries, though I dunno which legendaries certain villains will use.

Orphalesion

Ooooh new Alolan forms would be really awesome. I still don't quite dare hoping, but it would be something indeed.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
[IMG200]https://archive-media-0.nyafuu.org/vp/image/1508/83/1508836279872.png[/IMG200]

Rocket Castle.

Edit: It's actually Lusamine's mansion, hahaha.

Last edited:

Genos

TTYD
So four factions in these games. Wow that's a lot.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Four factions, but only two fronts.

Recon and SM villains are one front.

RR and Skull vs. Aether and Recon is another.

Skull is the wild card.

Anyways, the timeline will be retconned in Switch games, so this won't mean much. Just enjoy the Crisis on Infinite Ultra Spaces.

The Super Kid

The Underdog :(
If USUM really pull off this Rainbow Rocket thing well, and the Ultra Beast invasion, and Necrozma, and Lillie's story, then USUM might top B2W2 for me :eek:

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
[IMG200]https://archive-media-0.nyafuu.org/vp/image/1508/83/1508836279872.png[/IMG200]

Rocket Castle.

Edit: It's actually Lusamine's mansion, hahaha.

Well, it's black and a giant rainbow "R" on it.

Unless they lazily reused assets, look like Team Rocket's gonna invade at some point.

Edit: So, Adhesive is at Level 50. Looks like it won't evolve.

Unless Adhesive has a Gender unlike the other UBs, that's not Adhesive's screen.

Last edited:

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Unless Adhesive has a Gender unlike the other UBs, that's not Adhesive's screen.

PC Pokémon and opponent tend to be around the same level in demo pics.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
I'd like to believe that the Rainbow Rocket is a post-game plot since they took over Lusamine's Mansion.
I think it is safe to assume that the other villains will return as well, although the only thing that supports it are the Alola photo Club stickers.

Also, I'm curious as to why it shows that we are riding Lunala in US, then Solgaleo in UM when the rest of the screenshots show other version-exclusive details.

Ultra Beast Lover

Man first our character becomes a real champion now we're fighting a large team made up of other teams of the past. Ok I expect at least one member of this team to say something like, "Hahaha how does a kid expect to defeat us?" then, "We ended up like our counterparts, how did this happen?!"

Genos

TTYD
Also, I'm curious as to why it shows that we are riding Lunala in US, then Solgaleo in UM when the rest of the screenshots show other version-exclusive details.
Maybe they are helping us get to Ultra Megalopolis to save the Mascot from it's respective game?

I mean they did eaten by Necrozma.

Akashin

I hope Cyrus potentially returning doesn't ruin our chances of Sinnoh remakes...

I mean, the chances of Sinnoh remakes this Generation have already been reduced to zero, but I can't see why him potentially returning would tank the chances of it happening in the long run.

I mean, the chances of Sinnoh remakes this Generation have already been reduced to zero, but I can't see why him potentially returning would tank the chances of it happening in the long run.
I never expected Sinnoh remakes in this gen anyway.

Animefan145

I wonder if they're saving Sinnoh remakes for after the Switch game. Well, who knows at this point.

Huh, so the Rocket rumor is true. It'd be insane/awesome if we got to fight plenty of past characters/alternate universe versions of them as part of the post-game, or whatever the Battle facility is for these games. Regular Battle Tree had quite a few returning characters, I hope Ultra Sun/Moon really goes all out with all the possibilities.

Last edited: