• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Dr. Who Thread

Trutown

Doctor
So, as a fan of controversy, I thought I would put up my top 12 Doctors from best to worst.

1) Paul McGann
2)Colin Baker
3) Matt Smith
4) Sylvester McCoy
5) Tom Baker
6) Jon Pertwee
7) Patrick Troughton
8) William Hartnell
9) John Hurt
10) Peter Davidson
11) Christopher Eccelston
12) David Tennant

Yes, I did put Tennant at the bottom and yes, I am being completely honest.

ThatGuyWithCommonSense

What common sense?
So, as a fan of controversy, I thought I would put up my top 12 Doctors from best to worst.

1) Paul McGann
2)Colin Baker
3) Matt Smith
4) Sylvester McCoy
5) Tom Baker
6) Jon Pertwee
7) Patrick Troughton
8) William Hartnell
9) John Hurt
10) Peter Davidson
11) Christopher Eccelston
12) David Tennant

Yes, I did put Tennant at the bottom and yes, I am being completely honest.

I'm assuming you've read the Big Finish Audio Books? I love Colin Baker and McGann's Doctors in the audios, they're so good.

matt0044

indigohex

I will be watching it. I think it will be August 24 here in Australia on ABC1, so I might either watch it or record it. I am looking forward to how Peter Capaldi goes as the Twelfth Doctor.

matt0044

indigohex

I have seen the first three episodes of Season 8 (with Peter Capaldi as the Doctor), including the one that aired yesterday morning here in Australia on ABC, which was repeated last night again on ABC (I watched the repeat).\

I think Peter Capaldi is improving as the Twelfth Doctor. Anyone agree with me?

SILVER XD

Momentai, bro.
Robots of Sherwood spoilers ahead

I actually liked Capaldi much better in Deep Breath and Into The Dalek than in Robots of Sherwood as I think the first two give us better characterization of The Doctor as well as the fact that Robots of Sherwood really feels like an aside that has nothing to tie into the unraveling threads of interconnecting story in this series(which I find great, btw) other than the short scene that shows that the knight-bots were also searching for "the promised land"(which sort of is this season's "crack in the wall" it seems). I dunno, I just wanted a bit more to lead on about Missy, The Doctor's moral standing, his interactions with Clara, and Danny. Also, did we even get a reason of why the bots were aiding the sherrif at all?