• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General R/S FAQ, Game Help for Newbies, and Berry Glitch Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, my game is definitely stuck at the time when I set the clock. (How ironic!!)
Anybody knows how to correct this glitch? I would really really appreciate it.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
trading with other GBA games? What would you suggest? (I actually traded with ruby to evolve my seadra into a kingdra, but I do not know if it helped any thing !)

Did you know that you can attach berries, and any other item that is not in the KEY ITEMS, on a Pokémon, and you can also Trade the Pokémon with them attached?

One trick I use to do before I got Box is to trade Good Pokémon and items for Magikarp or similar, before Trashing a save. I use to it with the GB and GBC games too. I use Bidoof in DP.

Yep, my game is definitely stuck at the time when I set the clock. (How ironic!!)
Anybody knows how to correct this glitch? I would really really appreciate it.

It sound like the Clock battery is dead, and with you saying it hasn't moves from here you set it. It is not a software issue, but an hardware one: the only way to Fixing it, is to send a mail package with GBA cart inside it to Nintendo.

Mew Supporter!

Thunder Trainer
Do the hot springs in Lavaridge help hatch eggs quicker?

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
^
No. The only way to get an egg to hatch quicker is by bringing a Pokemon with Magma Armor or Flame Body in your team, and that only works on Emerald.

Status
Not open for further replies.