• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General R/S FAQ, Game Help for Newbies, and Berry Glitch Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Blaziken Master

Oops, now I remember I used it on Pelipper! :( Oh no that's too bad!

I

I_luv_houndoom

You know that cave on route 120, scorched slab or something... does it actually do anything?

I

I_luv_houndoom

That's the "ancient tomb" what i'm looking for is near the beginning of route 120 and you have to surf to get to it.

M

Mayhood

I_luv_houndoom said:
That's the "ancient tomb" what i'm looking for is near the beginning of route 120 and you have to surf to get to it.
I think the TM for Sunndy Day was in there...

I

I_luv_houndoom

Maybe. I think i remember getting a tm in there. I was just wondering if there was any other use for that cave. It's wierd cos there's no wild pokemon or anything in it.

R

RayquazaRage

Q1:My female Bagon and Male Gyarados don't like each other.will the offspring Bagon have Hydro Pump?

Q2:The Belue Berry........is it good for a pokeblock for Feebas?

Q3:Whats the deal with Scorched Slab?

Sorry if the questions are silly, but they ARE driving me nuts.........

M

Mayhood

Your baby Bagon will have Hydropump as long as your two pokemon don't play with other pokemon... In other words, if the old man only tells you that they don't like eachother, it's fine.

I'm not sure about the Belue berry but Pamtre berries are good for evolving Feebas. Make sure you grow some before you mix pokeblocks with them, though, you can only get one. I used Cornn and Kelpsey berries for my Feebas.

The Scorched Slab is empty other than the TM for Sunny Day, there are no wild pokemon in there and there's no special secrets about it, just the TM and that's it.

T

T.R.A.S.H

like everyone knows a paralyzed pkmn has its speed cut & if its burned its atk is the stat to suffer a reduce, so what stat is cut when a pkmn is poisoned?

R

RayquazaRage

Oh yeah 1 more question:
Can Shedinja be genderless?Coz mine is and the serebii.net pokedex says that it can be 50% male or female.......
;384;

M

Mayhood

Serebii's pokedex isn't always right... I noticed that a while ago, too... People were talking about breeding their Shedinja or something but Shedinja is 100% genderless, like Magneton and legendaries and other ones like that... It cannot breed.

T

T.R.A.S.H

Swamp Master said:
like everyone knows a paralyzed pkmn has its speed cut & if its burned its atk is the stat to suffer a reduce, so what stat is cut when a pkmn is poisoned?

my question ^ please...

F

Flames Galore

Just a quick edit to the TM list:
You can also get TM 32 (Double Team) in a small clump of ground near the house of the guy who gives you the soot sack. The clump looks like the ones in Shoal Cave that contain shoal salt, and there are four of them in this area. Two have ninja boys, one (I think) has an ether, and one has Double Team.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Can anyone help me with floor 4 of the Sky Pillar? I know I have to use the Mach bike to get around without falling through the floor, but I can't find a path around the rocks. The pattern is like rock hole rock hole rock (or something like that).

What is the best course of action?

G

Gryphon Turboclaw

Questions, questions...

Do the Max Stats for Serebii's Pokedex entries reflect pokemon with 0 EVs in *any* stat, or pokemon with 252-255 EVs in each *and* every stat(which I thought was impossible under the current system)?

How many of *each* type of berry can you carry at one time?

Is it true that the shiny status is no longer connected to a specific set of DVs/IVs?

Was the same thing done with Tauros and Miltank regarding breeding as with the Nidoran lines and with Volbeat/Illumise? One might think that those two normal-types would prime candidates.

What are the Pokemon Box egg moves?

Last edited by a moderator:
T

The Blaziken Master

Could someone help me in catching Registeel? I did everything that Serebii's Pokémon Page told me, but I don't understand deadcenter of the room, what does that means? What is it? PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
You go into the EXACT center of the room and use (insert whatever attack it was here, I can't remember) You might have to do it a few times if you're not in the exact center. ^^;

M

Mayhood

You go to the middle of the room and use Fly. It's not that difficult a concept to grasp.

Edit: Got beaten to it.

I wasn't in the exact centre, and I still got to Registeel, you just have to be very close to the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.