• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Shipping Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shutterfly

Since we have pictures everywhere at the moment,and the threads are all turning into a : OMG,Check my Wallpaper!!!11 threads. I decided to make a Picture Thread for all the shippings.

You can show your Shipping wallpapers here,and let them rate. As long as they are Shippy atleast.

BTW: Dont steal pictures from the mainsite and dont throw them here. We dont have a mainsite for nothing. Make your own wallpapers,pictures,whatever.
As long as it is Shippy

You can still post Evidence in the Main pokeshipping/AdvanceShipping etc.threads,but dont post the Wallpapers and other things there. Post them here :p

and although this is for General Shippings,I dont wanna see fights here. We are not gonna bash each others ships. Try it and you will be banned before you can say byeBye!

Cayenne

Geodude

This doesn't necessarily mean that absolutely no pictures are allowed in the other shipping threads, just so you guys know. This is just a thread to center on and discuss your favorite shippy screenshots or pictures of any kind. Pictures can still be posted in the other threads when appropriate, such as when a new hint comes up in the anime or two characters you like are together in an episode, stuff like that. But other than that, most picture discussions go here.

(Hmmm, maybe I should add something about this to the rules...)

K

Keira

sorry for posting the wallpaper on the pokeshipping thread CL is that I didn't know where to put it ^^;

but anyway I guess I'll start posting pics, this is one big wallpaper of pokeshippy hints since kanto to johto, it's the 1 one so it doesn't have all of the big hints but it haves the most important ones so behold:

http://mars.walagata.com/w/kokirigirl89/1pokeshippywall.JPG

I'll post the hoenn ones and the rest of the pics later.

S

Shutterfly

*looks to Geo's pic *

*drools*

That one is almost a classic one and its still a very new pic ^^;;
I still see that one as a hint for May/Shuu

The other ones are cool too. Very shippy indeed.

M

May Ledian19

Totidile, that is soooooo cool!! The only ship picture I have is 1 I made up, Zangoose19 shipping, which is me and Zangoose (Could that be considered a ship?). It's in my siggy, and Evane made it, so Evane really needs the credit.

Z

Zangoose

I already used it for my desktop. Thanks! Yeah May Ledyba19 is right, I got a banner too. I prefer to call it ZLshipping or ZangooseLedyba shipping.

Geodude

Last edited:

Haine

Geodude

Ah ok I see.

[img200]http://members.shaw.ca/shinygeodude/pokemongames-colosseum.jpg[/img200]
Click for larger version.

Colosseum's Wes and Rui, from pokemon-games.com's Flash site. Funny how they used the Japanese version of Rui, where she's not as covered up, on the English site. They could easily be holding hands here, although if you look hard enough that doesn't seem to be the case. Cute pic though.

P

PikaHaru

Oooh Kewl, Yeah I did, I found the images and edited them and pasted them all together to form it =P though I was just making it for fun when I realized I could put it here ^^

Jasmine

The Steel Princess
mmmm i made this wallpaper after i found this image on a site. i know the sides are a little messed up and funkaky but just ignore it. o.o

AAML FOREVER!

ONLY use for desktop NOTHING else. o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.