1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

General Sly Cooper Thread

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by Ace of Shades, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Ace of Shades

Ace of Shades Well-Known Member

So I felt the need to make thread for this series with the new game coming just around the corner for people to talk about it and the rest of the series.

So what do you guys think of the new game so far? I think it looks great i just hope we get all 10 main ancestors in the game.

2. Waterpokes

Waterpokes Well-Known Member

I'm looking forward to Sly Cooper 4. Wish it would be released in 2012, but unfortunately it got delayed.

I hope Sly Cooper is still an open-world game. It's fun running around the city, stealing gold and just running around basically. From gameplay footage, I haven't seen any of the characters in an open world, but its coming out in 6 months, so I'm hoping.

3. Ace of Shades

Each level still has it's own open world hub like in Sly 2 and 3. I would post some videos but I'm on my IPad right now.

Edit: Here's some footage of the England Hub world with Sir Galleth running around it on a mission.[​IMG] the hub gameplay starts at 2:16

Last edited: Aug 21, 2012
  4. Silver Bolt

Silver Bolt Undying flames

I love the Sly and can't wait for Thieves in Time. Looks great from what I've seen so far. I kinda doubt it'll be as good as 2, but I'm still hoping for the best. And I also hope it'll have all the main ancestors there, but I'm not so sure if it'll happen. Just a feeling, but you never know. They might just surprise me.

5. Ace of Shades

In case you haven't seen them

[​IMG] this is Grizzle B who is most likely the villain for Sir Galleth's level and [​IMG] Ms. Decibel who is most likely the villain for Salim

Attached Files: