• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Unova Shipping Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this is all right mods; there have been general region shipping threads in the past that have worked out fine.

This thread is to discuss all those little Unova-based shippings you like or are interested in, but fear that they're aren't enough supporters to create a lasting thread.
Gym Leaders, Elite Four members, random NPCs... Everything is fair game here, as long as it features one Gen V character.^^

Just remember to follow SPPf and the Shippers Community rules! No one-liners, no bashing/flaming, give credit when posting fanwork...
And please refrain from discussing the pairings that already have their own threads (ChessShipping, Wishfulshipping, NegaiShipping, IsshuShipping) *too much*. Let's give those other pairings a time to shine, yes?

First off, the basics:
What Unova shippings do you support?

alyssonrose

a chessshipper.

Oh dear, this is going to be a long list, so bear with me:

DualRivalShipping - Cheren/Bianca (Bel)
CertainMiracleShipping - Cress/Elesa (Corn/Kamitsure)
JuxtapozShipping - Burgh/Elesa (Arty/Kamitsure)
RolandShipping - Grimsley/Shauntal (Giima/Shikimi)
RamjetShipping - Flint/Skyla (...uh, Flint/Fuuro)
ChessShipping - Hilbert/Hilda (...Touya/Touko, Blair/Whitlea, Black/White)
WishfulShipping - Cilan/Iris (Dent/Iris)
JetlagShipping - Cress/Skyla (Corn/Fuuro)
LostRoyalShipping - N/Caitlin (N/Katorena, or something.)
FreedomShipping (I think) - N/Bianca (Bel)
WorldSoWrongShipping - N/Fennel (N/Makomo)
Panic!AtTheDiscoShipping - Cilan/Elesa/Chili/Cress (Dent/Kamitsure/Pod/Corn)
CaferoShipping - Cilan/Elesa (Dent/Kamitsure)
ConductorShipping - Steven Stone/Elesa (Kamitsure)
Noah'sArkShipping - N/Elesa (Kamitsure)
VuvuzuelaShipping - N/Cheren/Hilbert/Hilda/Bianca
UnovaShipping - Cheren/Hilbert/Hilda/Bianca (0_0)
HarvardShipping - Cheren/Bel/N/Hilbert
ShortcircuitShipping - Thorton/Elesa (Kamitsure)
WhiteNoiseShipping - Morty/Elesa (Kamitsure)
BuddhaForMaryShipping - N/Skyla (Fuuro)

...I think I'll stop there for now. XD As you can see, Kamitsure and N are shipped with...just about everyone.

Yeah, it's evident that I love my Unova ships.

LOOK, AN EDIT! I have fallen in love with Concordia/N/Anthea. Yes, Goddesses and N. <333

Last edited:

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
I am an absolute Renbu/Giima (Helsingshipping) airhead. <3 It's just unf.

Pet pairing aside, I've a raging soft spot for Adeku/Shikimi, Renbu/Caitlin, and the Sanyou boys mixing-and-matching among themselves (and the Dark Trinity....or as the DT; either way).

And Aloe/Kidachi is just textbook, but I've seen some Arti/Aloe art that made me woobie a little. Yacon/Kami and Yacon/Hachiku rock my socks too, though I think in both cases, Yacon's not quite in control of his situation. ^^;

Shaga/Adeku's also very manly, which makes me think Iris would pick up some strange habits from them.

And Iris/Bel! That came from nowhere even by game standards. But it's so cute! <3 *rattles on, mindlessly*

Status
Not open for further replies.