• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Video Game Discussion Silver Version

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Hello, yes, I am I Gundam otaku. At $90 that would have been the HGUC Sinanju, the regular MG kit is more than that. I have six kits right now, all MG. The RX-78-2 ver 3.0, RX-93 Ver. Ka, RX-0 OVA Version, Char's MS-06S Zaku II Ver. 2.0, MSN-04 Sazabi and MSN-06 Sinanju OVA Version.
The box says MSN-06S Sinanju Ver. Ka Titanium Finish, and MG in a yellow box. I want to build more someday. I just have nowhere to put them right now.

Did you try deleting your connection setting and starting from scratch? As for Summer Lesson, it sounds like they're using depth of field, but poorly.
I did. Tried using Custom and manually entering IP Address and stuff, still nothing. It only happened in the beta though, and after I put in my USB with the current 4.07 update (couldn't connect to internet so I had to use USB), I was allowed to revert it back to 4.07 and my internet worked fine again.

I was fine with SL before (even tried it out on OG PS4), but I only took notice now. It hurts to see things that aren't even that far away from you. DoAX3 VR is crystal clear compared to it.

I understood none of this

Also does the pro, or boost patch increase the quality of the sharing video recording? Iirc normal ps4 could do 720p 30fps
I haven't tried out if Pro records 60FPS footage, but yeah it does 1080p videos. You can also take 4K photos.

750K seems okay-ish. It was constantly sold out everywhere though this holiday, but restocks are finally coming in. Based on the RE.NET data, 100K people have played RE7 in PSVR, and Capcom said they were happy with it. RE7 can be played fully in VR, it's not just an add-on VR mission or anything like that. Ace Combat 7 is probably coming out this year, and that will also be fully playable in VR.

PS anyone know any good 3D movies? I tried out Guardians of the Galaxy 3D in PSVR, and it was okay. I watched the first 30m, and the only stand out effect was when Star-Lord grabbed a lizard as a mic.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
The box says MSN-06S Sinanju Ver. Ka Titanium Finish, and MG in a yellow box. I want to build more someday. I just have nowhere to put them right now.

You got that **** for a sick price, mate. That's cheaper than it retails for in Japan, let alone import costs.

I did. Tried using Custom and manually entering IP Address and stuff, still nothing. It only happened in the beta though, and after I put in my USB with the current 4.07 update (couldn't connect to internet so I had to use USB), I was allowed to revert it back to 4.07 and my internet worked fine again.

I was fine with SL before (even tried it out on OG PS4), but I only took notice now. It hurts to see things that aren't even that far away from you. DoAX3 VR is crystal clear compared to it.

That's really strange.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
You got that **** for a sick price, mate. That's cheaper than it retails for in Japan, let alone import costs.

That's really strange.
Nvm. Took a look at my Amazon purchases, and I bought it on Jan 10, 2016 for $108.50 exact. No tax and free shipping. But then again the price could have dropped a lot since then.

It's okay, I'll just wait until the public update release next month.

Anyone play FF Brave Exvius? It's not that great, but it's got me hooked. Damn Gatcha though. Keeps giving me shitty pulls.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Android Wear 2.0 is now live. Your smartwatch is now a smartphone. Expect smartwatch games to become a thing.

After smartwatches, the next big smart devices will be smart glasses(which is what Microsoft is focusing on) and smart rings(which are already commercially available, but they serve as accessories to smartphones).

Edit:
http://www.androidauthority.com/gameband-gaming-smartwatch-748411/

Oh wow, that was quick.

Last edited:

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Android Wear 2.0 is now live. Your smartwatch is now a smartphone. Expect smartwatch games to become a thing.

After smartwatches, the next big smart devices will be smart glasses(which is what Microsoft is focusing on) and smart rings(which are already commercially available, but they serve as accessories to smartphones).

and eventually they just plant a smart device inside your skull and beam things straight to your brain.

the dystopia is (almost) here, people

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I'm not sure I'd call it a fad yet, even with the limited variety of games available right now it's a lot of fun and that will only improve. I don't think VR is best suited to gaming though, but is certainly useful to it.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
I had a Kinect. I got that Tom Clancy Future Soldier game. Remember at E3 the previous year when the guy was doing some hand motion to change weapons and such? BS. That wasn't in the full game.

VR actually has games that are enhanced with it. Kinect didn't.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Last edited: