• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Video Game Discussion Silver Version

Ascended Dialga

There was a PlayStation State of Play today. The games that interest me the most are Stray, The Callisto Protocol, and FF16.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
There was also Street Fighter 6, given that we only had some teaser with a weird aspect ratio.

Maybe people don't like the Street Fighter character designs, but I found the moves "delightfully flashy".

Speaking of Capcom, we also got Resident Evil 4 and RE8 VR.

And though I know next to nothing about the series, we also got Horizon stuff.

The Mega Champion

Probably my best State of Play in a very long time... potentially EVER.

I'm a little disappointed I have to wait another year for FF16 but I have more than enough to tide me over lol.

Stray GOATed already. Reject reality. Become cat.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I'm so happy that Resident Evil 4 is getting a remake! Been waiting eons for this.

Okay guys, I know I never played Fire Emblem and the closest thing that I Enjoy Fire Emblem Franchise is through Super Smash Bros Games.

Does Everyone play Fire Emblem Warriors?

Okay thanks for the answers but not related to this Fire Emblem Discussion:

2022 Call of Duty Modern Warfare II is announced and it got a Gameplay that's same as other Call of Duty games and I groaned at that.

Hey guess what? I don't enjoy that Franchise and I only got one Call of Duty Ghosts on Wii U and It's not that fun to me.

The closest thing I enjoy the Call of Duty Franchise if it had fun was Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare II but it's a EA thing not a Activision thing.

The Mega Champion

Almost forgot to say something about this on here.

Everyone is abandoning ship on Sonic Frontiers now. I'm not. I still see MASSIVE POTENTIAL in this game.

Let's see the game before acting like this is the second coming of Sonic 06 or something shall we? No?

Okay then just don't buy it. Plain and simple. And leave those of us alone who are still excited for the MASSIVE POTENTIAL this game has.

Do Roblox count as a MMO video game?

Well, It has so many drama and the glitch is why Roblox could permanently be closed down, Guess why? Roblox has too much toxicity on there and I really don't find Roblox that fun either.

Delibird

Not trying to be demanding or anything, but I made a RE4 remake thread, and nobody had replied. I take it no-one here plays horror games. :D

Just find it odd, giving that original game's popularity. There's lots of topics here about RPG type games, however.

But oh well. :(

First of all, Why sudden of all PlayStation game: The Last Of Us Got a remake for PS5 and PC when we got a Remaster already and Other PlayStation games don't get remakes or remasters?

I think The Last of Us Franchise is overrated and what was Naughty Dog thinking when they decided to add Abby and her father to the remake?!

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
So according to a recent Game Informer interview for Kingdom Hearts IV, Tetsuya Nomura revealed it actually wasn't Disney that was apprehensive about including Sora in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, but himself! Disney was actually fully on board!

In the interview, he states:

"Most of the feedback when Sora was [announced] for Smash Bros. Ultimate was, ‘I can’t believe Disney okayed for him to be in this game.’ Behind the scenes, I was actually the one being very picky about his appearance in Smash Bros. Disney was the one that was like, ‘Go ahead! This is a great opportunity.’ I thought it would be tough to pull off because it might clash with the established lore in Kingdom Hearts and the Disney worlds, so it was an opportunity I had to consider very carefully. After seeing how happy everybody was in welcoming Sora to Smash Bros., I feel like the end result was really great."
I for one am certainly glad he went through with it.

The Mega Champion

I cannot f-ing believe that there is an actual real possibility that FF16 and FF7 Remake Part 2 come out in the SAME GOD DAMN YEAR.

Is it likely? No of course it's not. But it's still possible... and that possibility alone... is just... :eek:

Duck-Duck

Almighty Duck
Completely random but... I've been waiting for Jak & Daxter 4 since 2005 T-T we've had a Rachet & Clank movie but I've wanted to see for all these years a reboot of the Jak & Dax series... be it animated or a game release!

The Mega Champion

Wow. I don't know what I'm going to do with my life now. Everything I've wanted is starting to finally come out or has finally come out. Granted I knew it was going to happen eventually... but still. It's just... weird... honestly.

But everyone else should be happy because that means I'll mostly be quiet again

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Completely random but... I've been waiting for Jak & Daxter 4 since 2005 T-T we've had a Rachet & Clank movie but I've wanted to see for all these years a reboot of the Jak & Dax series... be it animated or a game release!
Don't lose hope. I was waiting nearly a decade for a new Saints Row and began losing hope and started to give up, then they revealed the upcoming one.

Sometimes series just need a break

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Heads up, don't forget to link your Nintendo eshop accounts to your Switch. You can still access any money on it via your 3ds and Wii U through most of March of 2023, if your accounts are linked.

After August 29th, we won't be able to add money to your account via 3ds or Wii U, so if you still want to buy anything off of the respective eshop, don't forget to do this.

How to link your Nintendo eshop accounts

Nicholas Perkins

The Smasher Demon
I've been searching for a fighting game thread in this sub-forum, but I couldn't find one. Does a fighting game thread exist?

I mostly just need an excuse to gush about my love for SNK's games.

The Mega Champion

Crisis Core Reunion now has an official date. December 13th. So... this year. I feel like this is a sign that Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth (Remake Part 2) might actually come the same year as FF16 :eek: