• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Video Game Discussion Silver Version

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Finished hours ago. I think it's archived though, so you can watch it again.

44 Game Announcements (not in order, and I'm missing out a lot)
•Dangan Ronpa Another Episode
•God Eater 2 Rage Burst Vita/PS4
•Phantasy Star Nova
•Gundam Breaker 2 (guessing Vita/PS4?)
•One Piece Pirate Warriors 3
•Resident Evil Revelations 2 (it seems it's Xbox 360/One, PS3/4. We don't know if it will be coming to 3DS/WiiU)
•Ys PS4/Vita (there was no subtitle. It was just called Ys)
•Way of the Samurai PS4 (working project/reboot?)
•Western games taking up ~30 minutes that were forced because console development is dead in Japan
•Kojima having a real life Codec about Silent Hills and something about MGSV
•Bloodborne JP release February 5th, 2015 (very very excite for this!)
•Disgaea 5 PS4 (it's the same as the artwork several months ago)
•43rd announcement, Persona 5. Will now also be coming to PS4, instead of just PS3. Game is delayed from Winter 2014 to just 2015 (maybe because Sony forced a PS4 version)
•44th and last announcement, Dragon Quest is back on Playstation after 10 years!... Is not DQXI. Dragon Quest X Musou = Dragon Quest Heroes, PS3/4 in 2015. Dang. I guess they're still waiting until PS4 sales in Japan actually stop reaching sub 5K sales every week. Dragon Quest Metal Slime (as in color and decal of the PS4, has a Slime artwork on the HDD bay) Collector's Edition PS4 announced. Looks cool, I guess.

Last edited:

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
So, I'm going to go pick up DanganRonpa 2 and Neptunia Re;Birth soon. Hopefully some store has Danganronpa 2

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Everyone who has a PS Vita and has played Danganronpa/watched the anime need to play the sequel now

Easily one of the best games on the Vita, and one of the best games this year

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I was going to play Donger Grampa but then a bunch of JRPGs got in the way, not sure when I'll get to it now.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Everyone who has a PS Vita and has played Danganronpa/watched the anime need to play the sequel now

Easily one of the best games on the Vita, and one of the best games this year
I had $50 on my account once. Too bad I spent it all on those stupid animu games during the stupid animu sale.

Will do! Someday... Maybe next month? I heard it has major spoilers for the first game though, so gonna get on that first. I'll also have to delete stuff since 64GB is really small. I'd like a 128GB card, but I fear that's going to be $200. I'm not paying 2/3 of what my 3G (useless) Vita cost for a BS proprietary memory card.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Will do! Someday... Maybe next month? I heard it has major spoilers for the first game though, so gonna get on that first.

The biggest are who survived, and The Tragedy. And the 2 red herrings they throw in

I was going to play Donger Grampa but then a bunch of JRPGs got in the way, not sure when I'll get to it now.

It's like Virtue's Last Reward. Sequel, addicting, raises as many questions as it does answers, and it does everything right. Only difference between the two is that the ending of this one doesn't piss me off.

But yeah, you guys probably need to play the first one first, since the second will make it all the sweeter when you play it.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Stream FFXIII, Lightning Returns, and FFVII on your iOS devices!

i.imgur.com/HQue7Vr.png

If it weren't for Kingdom Hearts, you'd be dead to me, Squeenix.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Not really a big deal since you can still access it from any computer or a Vita/PS3/PS4 and you're still able to download anything you've bought or buy.

Sony screwed up on the Vita. All digital PSP games are compatible with the Vita, but several games can't be downloaded from the Vita itself. You'll have to download them on your PS3/PC, then transfer to Vita. IIRC games like Gran Turismo PSP, MGSPW, Persona 1, P2 Innocent Sin, Silent Hill, etc. Is it licensing issues if they all still work on Vita, just that you need to have an extra device to download those games?

Also, no on PS4. Only thing there are on the PS4 store are PS4 games and the video section. PS3 games too, but extremely limited in the library and only through PS Now streaming. The PS3 store is much better as it lets you browse and download PS1, PS2, PS3, PSP, and Vita games, but the store is so dang slow. I expect the PS4 store to get bigger though as it gets older and filled with PS1-2 classics, but again licensing issues might surface with certain games... Or maybe put them on PSNow where we have to pay again :/

Last edited:

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior

Am I the only one here who absolutely loathes Danganronpa's art style and character designs?

Been playing Destiny as much as I can. Level 17 now, just opened up Venus. I think I played too much Crucible because now I'm way too overpowered for story missions.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Am I the only one here who absolutely loathes Danganronpa's art style and character designs?

Been playing Destiny as much as I can. Level 17 now, just opened up Venus. I think I played too much Crucible because now I'm way too overpowered for story missions.

I myself can't judge it since I haven't seen in running on my Vita. All once seen are prerelease images and videos. Looks great though. But the tanned schoolgirl with giant racks is absurd. Why not just remove your uniform altogether if you're show that much cleavage? I'm not judging though. You drink your milk everyday, and you reap the rewards.

Reported yesterday, there's a high chance of Microsoft buying Mojang for $2B. They're gonna keep Minecraft on Playstation and PC, so at least it's not that bad?

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Sony screwed up on the Vita. All digital PSP games are compatible with the Vita, but several games can't be downloaded from the Vita itself. You'll have to download them on your PS3/PC, then transfer to Vita. IIRC games like Gran Turismo PSP, MGSPW, Persona 1, P2 Innocent Sin, Silent Hill, etc. Is it licensing issues if they all still work on Vita, just that you need to have an extra device to download those games?

Also, no on PS4. Only thing there are on the PS4 store are PS4 games and the video section. PS3 games too, but extremely limited in the library and only through PS Now streaming. The PS3 store is much better as it lets you browse and download PS1, PS2, PS3, PSP, and Vita games, but the store is so dang slow. I expect the PS4 store to get bigger though as it gets older and filled with PS1-2 classics, but again licensing issues might surface with certain games... Or maybe put them on PSNow where we have to pay again :/

Ah, didn't know that about the PS4. The PS3 is unbearably slow with the store, I really preferred the old version. Even if it was pretty it actually worked.

I myself can't judge it since I haven't seen in running on my Vita. All once seen are prerelease images and videos. Looks great though. But the tanned schoolgirl with giant racks is absurd. Why not just remove your uniform altogether if you're show that much cleavage? I'm not judging though. You drink your milk everyday, and you reap the rewards.

Reported yesterday, there's a high chance of Microsoft buying Mojang for $2B. They're gonna keep Minecraft on Playstation and PC, so at least it's not that bad?

I kinda doubt that Mojang would actually accept a buyout from them, though.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
re: the Vita, I think Risk of Rain is coming out for that pretty soon.

No. Some of the character designs are just not very good. Particularly some of the hair styles. They just seem like "Hey, how ridiculous can we make this ****?"

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Ah, didn't know that about the PS4. The PS3 is unbearably slow with the store, I really preferred the old version. Even if it was pretty it actually worked.

I kinda doubt that Mojang would actually accept a buyout from them, though.
The PS3 store really is. It crashed on me several times while browsing games! Really, while browsing games? That's so ridiculous. I only use the store now to download my free PS+ games and look up sales, but I fear it's going to die on me someday.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/blogs/dea...-be-in-advanced-talks-to-buy-minecraft-maker/
As for Mojang, I don't know if Wall Street Journal is reliable or what their track record is, but yeah it's pretty weird. I think he was pretty vocal on Twitter about the Oculus Rift accusation. He also had a tweet from earlier this year where he said he wouldn't take buyout for his company. Several months later, here we are. Microsoft offering to buy Mojang for $2B. There's also a report that says it was Notch himself who brought up and pushed the idea.

My take on this is this is his chance to get off of Minecraft. The brand is still extremely popular, and there's supposedly a Minecraft movie in development. The IP clearly still makes him lots and lots of money everyday, but maybe he feels he wouldn't be able to top Minecraft, so he's taking the $2B and bailing out. I don't know what his true reasoning is for the quick change in behavior in his stance of buyouts, but if that kind of pressure was put on me, I'd crack too.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
The PS3 store really is. It crashed on me several times while browsing games! Really, while browsing games? That's so ridiculous. I only use the store now to download my free PS+ games and look up sales, but I fear it's going to die on me someday.

They're going to try and urge customers to the PS4 by hook or by crook. Or more accurately, by hook or by shitting up several functions on the PS3. (I sincerely hope I'm joking.)

a Minecraft movie

what the ****