• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Video Game Discussion Silver Version

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
After that trailer I am pretty excited for what the game will offer. I'll likely get the PS4 version.

I should probably get around to finishing Persona 4 Golden just before the NA release (which I'll import).

Still at the first dungeon. =P
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
I loved the trailer, absolutely loved it

The one thing I didn't like though, were the character designs for the main characters who weren't the protagonists.

But everything looked amazing

It certainly seems like it'll be a darker Persona game

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Let's hope An can actually cook. Mystery Food X is cool and all, but the joke dragged on in Persona Q. Mitsuru's a mystery though.

Bethesda is holding their first conference just two days before E3, on June 14th. Maybe Fallout 4 will finally be announced? Or maybe even Dishonored 2/TESVI?

Also, a new indie developer called Playtonic Games and made up of former Rare employees, is making a spiritual sequel (think Demon's Souls -> Dark Souls -> Bloodborne) to Banjo & Kazooie. It's coming to Steam and other consoles.
"There's a history of working with Nintendo so we'd naturally love to see our game on a Nintendo platform. If people tell us to make Wii U our target console platform then we've got the flexibility do that."

Teaser pic
game_teaser_image1.jpg

Last edited:

Mister_SGG

Wouldn't count on TES VI just yet, I'm thinking more next year. That said, that would be a reason to actually play my PS4 so it'd be nice

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Sales results of Sega games last year
capturexhucx.png

That POS called Sonic Boom sold (Wii U + 3DS combined) 490K too much, but the cartoon tie-in being actually good probably got more kids to buy it rather than the quality of the games. Underperformed in sales. Alien Isolation sold 1.7M, yet still underperformed. Shame really because it was rather well deserved, and bigger shame that selling 1.7M is considered underperformance. That's two Alien game flops in a row. No PQ info because Atlus is part of Sega Sammy, not Sega.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
http://gematsu.com/2015/02/hyperdimension-neptunia-rebirth-3-v-century-coming-west-summer

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3 V is coming NA/EU in the summer.

Jesus IF, they are simply making other localization companies look like scrubs. IF has now released 5 games, all with LE and Standard Physical Editions, plus a Steam port, and an upcoming port of the RB2, all in less than a year with only 5 employees.

I mean, step it up Bamco, we would of had Zestiria by now if IF had the rights lmao

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
They announced it as a PS3 and PS4 game all the way back at the Playstation TGS event debut. Was even at the end of the very first trailer. They're probably promoting it as a PS4 game because Horii has said he wants DQ back on the big screen, and the 30th Anniversary for the franchise is next year. Add both of those, and you get a very clear answer in PS4 being considered the platform for DQXI, but it needs to actually sell since the main DQ games in the past have always sold on the current best selling platform in Japan.

I'm anxiously awaiting my import copy. Game comes out 2/26, so definitely not coming until at least the first week of March. Thank goodness for region free games and DLC.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
PSN "Love/Hate" Flash sale from Feb 13th-16th (credit to CAG.com for the whole list)

PS4
Divekick - $4.00 - 60% Off
Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends Complete Edition - $18.00 - 70% Off
Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions - $9.89 - 34% Off
Guilty Gear Xrd Sign - $24.00 - 60% Off
How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition - $8.00 - 60% Off
The Jackbox Party Pack - $10.00 - 60% Off
Knack - $10.00 - 75% Off
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris & Season Pass Pack - $11.60 - 60% Off
LittleBigPlanet 3 - $24.00 - 60% Off
Mercenary Kings - $6.00 - 70% Off
Rayman Legends - $10.00 - 75% Off
Sportsfriends - $7.50 - 50% Off - Cross Buy
TowerFall Ascension - $4.50 - 70% Off

PS3
Air Conflicts: Vietnam - $7.50 - 75% Off
Arcana Heart 3 - $6.00 - 80% Off
Dead or Alive 5 - $4.00 - 80% Off
Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate - $10.00 - 75% Off
Digimon All-Star Rumble - $16.00 - 60% Off
Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends - $12.00 - 70% Off
Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions - $9.89 - 34% Off
Guilty Gear Xrd Sign - $20.00 - 60% Off
Hard Corps: Uprising - $6.00 - 60% Off
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle - $20.00 - 60% Off
LittleBigPlanet 3 - $24.00 - 60% Off
Payday 2 - $10.00 - 75% Off
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One - $8.00 - 60% Off
Rayman Legends - $10.00 - 75% Off
Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 - $8.00 - 80% Off
SoulCalibur V - $8.00 - 60% Off
Sportsfriends - $4.50 - 70% Off - Cross Buy
Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition - $3.00 - 80% Off
Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Online Edition Complete Pack - $5.00 - 80% Off
Street Fighter X Tekken - $7.50 - 75% Off
Tales of Xillia 2 - $16.00 - 60% Off
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - $10.50 - 70% Off
Vandal Hearts: Flames of Judgment - $6.00 - 60% Off
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown Complete Edition - $6.00 - 80% Off

PS2
Capcom vs. SNK 2: Mark of the Millennium 2001 - $2.50 - 75% Off

Vita
Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends Complete Edition - $12.00 - 70% Off
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R - $3.00 - 80% Off
Hyperdimension Neptunia ReBirth1 - $14.00 - 65% Off
Monster Monpiece - $9.00 - 70% Off
Rayman Legends - $6.75 - 75% Off
Street Fighter X Tekken - $7.50 - 75% Off
Unit 13 - $7.20 - 60% Off

PSP
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II - $2.00 - 80% Off
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus - $2.00 - 80% Off
Me & My Katamari - $4.95 - 67% Off
Mortal Kombat: Unchained - $2.50 - 75% Off

Sorry for the double post! Maybe I should make a thread for PSN store sales since it seems like there's always one every week.

ToX2 for $16, Eh. I'll wait until it goes down to $10 like previous "Tales of" Flash sales. Thinking whether I should get DoA5U or TTT2. Also thinking if I should get Hyperneptune ReBirth1.

Last edited:

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
i heard monpiece was a pretty good card game if you could get past the rubbing part. i might try it

There's a lot of things censored in the worldwide release, so that sucks. How is ReBirth1? Now that it's super cheap, I might get my first Hyperneptune game. Does the humor/fan service go over the top, or are they all tame? How long is the game? Other than Yakuza 4, I pretty much have nothing else to play until Dragon Quest Heroes comes out.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
There's a lot of things censored in the worldwide release, so that sucks. How is ReBirth1? Now that it's super cheap, I might get my first Hyperneptune game. Does the humor/fan service go over the top, or are they all tame? How long is the game? Other than Yakuza 4, I pretty much have nothing else to play until Dragon Quest Heroes comes out.

The Humor is really, though because of the scope the game, there are tons of references you might not get if you're not well versed in the art of video game. Game is about 40 hours long depending on which ending you go for. The fan service is really at minimum despite what comes up when you google the game

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Darn! I would have liked if they went full-on fan service with it. Oh well, game references sound cool. Noire is Playstation, and Neptune is Nintendo, yeah?

Anyway, a new Dissida announced for Arcade. No gameplay footage shown yet. FFXIV rep confirmed, Y'shtola. You know Squeenix, announcing a PS4 version would have been much more favorable than FFVII port or Spelunkers Z.

B9xwo2KCIAAobNu.jpg

Edit: Gameplay footage up. It's 3v3 now

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lPrXNBevqFk

Last edited:

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
It'll definitely come out on PS4, just not anytime soon as they'll want to milk it on Arcade for as long as possible (maybe 6 months to a year? lol).

PS4 is really shaping up to be a great console. :)

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
The graphics looks like they've put some effort into, so I guess there could be a PS4/Xbone version later on, and it's never bad to make more revenue. They said there will be more news on April, so I guess we'll know then. Wonder if Capcom's recently announced Attack on Titans arcade game will also come to consoles?

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
I was considering getting Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- before but at that price I couldn't turn it down!

Also I grabbed Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition Complete Pack. I suck at fighting games but I still like them.

Nice! More people need to play Xrd. Game's so good! Just wish they could have discounted the Leo too. Would have gladly payed at least $3, but not $8. Also, I grabbed Elphelt when she was still free, but would have been nice if she was free again just for this week because she fits the theme of the sale. 3rd Strike is also a nice grab. Best OST in the franchise, IMO.

The Order 1886 hate is strong right now. Expecting dumb reviews again saying very questionable thigs that makes mainstream reviews so irrelevant nowadays, like not having soul. I myself can't wait to pick it up on Friday.