1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

General Video Game Discussion Silver Version

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by Eternal Darkness, Dec 14, 2013.

1. Hydrohs

Hydrohs 安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。 Staff Member Super Mod

I've never been able to get unto Civilization. Bit too complicated for me and I don't want to take the time to familiarize myself with it.

2. Abstinence Pistols

Abstinence Pistols Fahrvergnugen

Oh. Don't ever play Alpha Centauri, then, it's much worse. I've heard Civ V is pretty easy to ease yourself into, though.

3. Eternal Darkness

Eternal Darkness Eternal Evil

I really need to get Civ V

But no money, and its always on the back of my mind

4. Abstinence Pistols

Abstinence Pistols Fahrvergnugen

Just a quick heads-up that you can get Wargame: Red Dragon for 25 percent off if you already own AirLand Battle.

If you don't, you should check it out anyway, the rest of the series is nothing short of incredible and if you're any kind of RTS fan it should be right up your alley (albeit it takes a looooooooooong time to get used to).

5. Genos

Genos Old Town Road

So I got my PS4 today from Amazon. And throughout the whole day I've been installing and upgrading things. Internet connection speed is a drag.

I never thought I would be spending my first day of my brand new console like this.

6. Hydrohs

They're becoming closer and closer to PC gaming. It's no longer plug in and it works.

7. Mister_SGG

Mister_SGG Well-Known Member

8. Hydrohs

Another $50 when you're already spending $400 isn't a huge issue, in my opinion.

9. Eternal Darkness

10. Hydrohs

They couldn't have picked a more interesting Pokemon?

11. AuroriumX

AuroriumX The Interceptor

Probably could have, but Pikachu is by far the most recognizable.

12. Void Ventus

Void Ventus Sic Parvis Magna

Pokémon may be extremely popular, but the general public don't really gives a Rattata's butt about 2nd-gen onwards. Even then, only a few Gen 1s are talked about. The Kanto Starters, Pikachu, Snorlax, and Mewtwo. That's it. Show them a cool new starter like Greninja, and they'll say "ew. They really should stop making Pokémons. Red/Blue all the way!"

Anyways, does anyone here have a Vita, and knows how to crop some pics? I'd really like new wallpapers for mines.

13. Hydrohs

14. Eternal Darkness

Oh, that reminds me I haven't connected my PS4 and Vita

Maybe I'll do that now

After I finish some school work

15. Hydrohs

I've wanted to try out Remote Play with my PS3 but I have absolutely no games that support it apparently.

16. Void Ventus

Oh no no. I was asking if anyone here knows how to make wallpapers for the Vita. There's already millions out there, but I'd like a custom one. I don't want to search up "Kamen Rider W" on google, click on a random picture, and find out it looks horrible and doesn't fit as a Vita wallpaper.

17. Hydrohs

Yeah just use your favourite image editor. 960x544 is the resolution of the Vita's screen, so just make your image that resolution and it'll look exactly as you see it.

18. Void Ventus

I personally haven't tried out PS3/Vita remote play yet. I wanted to try out SoTC, but I would have rather played it on the big screen. You have cross save though with PS1 games. Download a FF game on PSN, and copy your saves whenever you want to continue on the PS3 or Vita or PSP.

19. Steampunk

Steampunk One Truth Prevails

Wonder if that will end up being a good thing or a bad thing. I personally like PC gaming, I like upgrading my stuff, but seeing as I don't have much money to just throw at upgrades right now, I'm stuck with some games not having the best performance.

20. Hydrohs

PC Gaming Master Race. Unfortunately there's not a lot of PC games coming out right now that interest me and actually use my hardware, but hey, got it if I need it.