• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Video Game Discussion Silver Version

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I've never been able to get unto Civilization. Bit too complicated for me and I don't want to take the time to familiarize myself with it.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Oh. Don't ever play Alpha Centauri, then, it's much worse. I've heard Civ V is pretty easy to ease yourself into, though.

I really need to get Civ V

But no money, and its always on the back of my mind

Abstinence Pistols

Just a quick heads-up that you can get Wargame: Red Dragon for 25 percent off if you already own AirLand Battle.

If you don't, you should check it out anyway, the rest of the series is nothing short of incredible and if you're any kind of RTS fan it should be right up your alley (albeit it takes a looooooooooong time to get used to).

Genos

TTYD
So I got my PS4 today from Amazon. And throughout the whole day I've been installing and upgrading things. Internet connection speed is a drag.

I never thought I would be spending my first day of my brand new console like this.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
They couldn't have picked a more interesting Pokemon?

Pokémon may be extremely popular, but the general public don't really gives a Rattata's butt about 2nd-gen onwards. Even then, only a few Gen 1s are talked about. The Kanto Starters, Pikachu, Snorlax, and Mewtwo. That's it. Show them a cool new starter like Greninja, and they'll say "ew. They really should stop making Pokémons. Red/Blue all the way!"

Anyways, does anyone here have a Vita, and knows how to crop some pics? I'd really like new wallpapers for mines.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Oh, that reminds me I haven't connected my PS4 and Vita

Maybe I'll do that now

After I finish some school work

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
I have a Vita. You're just looking for the screen resolution? 960x544: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Playstation_vita

Oh no no. I was asking if anyone here knows how to make wallpapers for the Vita. There's already millions out there, but I'd like a custom one. I don't want to search up "Kamen Rider W" on google, click on a random picture, and find out it looks horrible and doesn't fit as a Vita wallpaper.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Oh no no. I was asking if anyone here knows how to make wallpapers for the Vita. There's already millions out there, but I'd like a custom one. I don't want to search up "Kamen Rider W" on google, click on a random picture, and find out it looks horrible and doesn't fit as a Vita wallpaper.

Yeah just use your favourite image editor. 960x544 is the resolution of the Vita's screen, so just make your image that resolution and it'll look exactly as you see it.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna

I've wanted to try out Remote Play with my PS3 but I have absolutely no games that support it apparently.
I personally haven't tried out PS3/Vita remote play yet. I wanted to try out SoTC, but I would have rather played it on the big screen. You have cross save though with PS1 games. Download a FF game on PSN, and copy your saves whenever you want to continue on the PS3 or Vita or PSP.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
They're becoming closer and closer to PC gaming. It's no longer plug in and it works.

Wonder if that will end up being a good thing or a bad thing. I personally like PC gaming, I like upgrading my stuff, but seeing as I don't have much money to just throw at upgrades right now, I'm stuck with some games not having the best performance.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Wonder if that will end up being a good thing or a bad thing. I personally like PC gaming, I like upgrading my stuff, but seeing as I don't have much money to just throw at upgrades right now, I'm stuck with some games not having the best performance.

PC Gaming Master Race. Unfortunately there's not a lot of PC games coming out right now that interest me and actually use my hardware, but hey, got it if I need it.