• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Video Game Discussion Silver Version

Jb

Tsun in the streets

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
I think if you'd actually ever played some of the PC games that can actually push the hardware, you wouldn't be saying a console game could rival them.

I didn't say it though, just reading user impressions from various gaming sites. I don't play on PC, so I can't comment, but the game does look very nice in motion. Already took like 50 pictures of random things. I'm at the very beginning of Chapter XI, probably 7-8 hours in, playing on Hard difficulty.

noires thighs on my wall is all i could wish for.

that and i'm not spending 80 bucks for a body pillow lmao

Body pillows are $80? Is that the price for premium body pillows, average pillows, or low-end pillows?

Last edited:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
And people spend $80 on that...

In freaking credible.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
I didn't think body pillows would cost that much. Are the casing changeable at least?

Just finished The Order 1886, Hard difficulty, 31st Platinum, 10 hours. Even though I took my time searching everything, I didn't get all Collectibles in my first run. There's Chapter Select, but there's no indication which items you've gotten. Had a big problem with how the game ended and a few story parts, and a few other general things (not related to length), but overall liked it very much. The end-credits scene was good, and hopefully it becomes the Uncharted 2 of this generation. Also decided to keep the game instead of trading it, so if anyone has a PS4 and PS+, and want to try out the game for an hour, I can SharePlay if anyone is interested. The game might be laggy and look terribad though because of latency and I have a horrible connection.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
I didn't think body pillows would cost that much. Are the casing changeable at least?
Yes. Though they are usually double sided

Also Vita birthday sale

Angry Birds: Star WarsPS Vita$ 9.60$ 14.80$ 39.99
Atelier Meruru PlusPS Vita$ 15.99$ 23.99$ 39.99
Atelier Rorona PlusPS Vita$ 15.99$ 23.99$ 39.99
Atelier Totori PlusPS Vita$ 15.99$ 23.99$ 39.99
BEN 10 GALACTIC RACINGPS Vita$ 3.00$ 5.00$ 9.99
Call of Duty: Black Ops DeclassifiedPS Vita$ 10.00$ 15.00$ 49.99
Castlevania: The Dracula X ChroniclesPS Vita$ 7.49$ 8.99$ 14.99
Deception IV: Blood TiesPS Vita$ 15.99$ 23.99$ 39.99
Dragon Ball Z: Battle of ZPS Vita$ 7.50$ 12.00$ 29.99
Earth Defense Force 2017 PortablePS Vita$ 12.00$ 20.00$ 39.99
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2ndPS Vita$ 19.99$ 23.99$ 39.99
Home – A Unique Horror AdventurePS Vita$ 2.49$ 3.49$ 4.99
Hyperdimension Neptunia ReBirth1PS Vita$ 15.99$ 23.99$ 39.99
Jak and Daxter CollectionPS Vita$ 8.10$ 13.50$ 26.99
Jet Set RadioPS Vita$ 4.99$ 5.99$ 9.99
Let’s Fish! Hooked OnPS Vita$ 3.00$ 5.00$ 9.99
LIMBOPS Vita$ 3.00$ 5.00$ 9.99
MetricoPS Vita$ 4.20$ 7.00$ 13.99
Monster MonpiecePS Vita$ 11.99$ 17.99$ 29.99
Muramasa RebirthPS Vita$ 7.50$ 12.50$ 24.99
New Little King’s StoryPS Vita$ 9.99$ 11.99$ 19.99
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 PlusPS Vita$ 15.99$ 23.99$ 39.99
Oddworld: Munch’s Oddysee HDPS Vita$ 4.99$ 6.99$ 9.99
OrgarhythmPS Vita$ 3.00$ 5.00$ 9.99
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale PS VitaPS Vita$ 5.40$ 9.00$ 17.99
Putty SquadPS Vita$ 9.99$ 14.99$ 24.99
Ring Run CircusPS Vita$ 2.00$ 3.50$ 9.99
Silent Hill Book of MemoriesPS Vita$ 14.99$ 17.99$ 29.99
Sumioni: Demon ArtsPS Vita$ 3.00$ 5.00$ 9.99
Sword Art Online -Hollow Fragment-PS Vita$ 15.99$ 23.99$ 39.99
Tales of Hearts RPS Vita$ 19.99$ 27.99$ 39.99
The Amazing Spider-ManPS Vita$ 9.60$ 14.80$ 39.99
Tiny Troopers Joint OpsPS Vita$ 3.99$ 5.59$ 7.99
Urban Trial FreestylePS Vita$ 0.70$ 1.75$ 6.99
Valhalla Knights 3PS Vita$ 6.00$ 10.00$ 19.99
Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last RewardPS Vita$ 7.50$ 12.50$ 24.99
Cel Damage HDPS4,PS3,PSVita$ 0.60$ 1.00$ 1.99
GODS EATER BURSTPSP,PSVita$ 6.00$ 10.00$ 19.99

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
In terms of pure graphical showcase, The Order 1886 is objectively the best looking console game right now, even rivaling some maxed out PC games.

Addressed already, so I'll just post this.

If RtHR is an objectively horrible game no one should play (which can be asked as "Is there an objectively bad game?"), then the answer to your is there "graphics that are objectively good?" question is a resounding yes.

I wasn't being serious about Ride to Hell: Retribution. In fact, I think just mentioning it at all kinda removes me from the realm of seriousness. That said, I think it is fully possible for there to be objective bad but not objective good.

You can't question and deny that the game looks incredible and best looking console game yet.

I can, I have, and I will continue to. Seriously, that type of language is straight-up fanboy level, too.

Also, do note that there is more to graphics than resolution and frame rate; there's also a matter of style. The Order's is rather generic.

i have a madoka one but that's because madoka is the **** and it's more for collection purposes than actual use

i swear

There are many, many things wrong with this statement.

That's actually a pretty good sale.

Well, there is an Oddworld game for sale.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
The Atelier games are priced good. I haven't gotten into the series fully so I might pick on up. Really wish sony would price these memory card better. I could get a 64gb sd for 20 bucks, why sony thinks a refurbed one is worth 130 bucks is just mind blowing

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
The Atelier games are priced good. I haven't gotten into the series fully so I might pick on up.

I've never played any of them, so I can't speak on them.

Really wish sony would price these memory card better. I could get a 64gb sd for 20 bucks, why sony thinks a refurbed one is worth 130 bucks is just mind blowing

Because capitalism.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Apparently KH:3 is coming out in 2017.

I mean given Nomora himself said it was too early to show off the game it makes sense lol.

Last edited:

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna

I mean given Nomora himself said it was too early to show off the game it makes sense lol.

KHIII coming out in 2017? That's the best joke I've heard this year so far. I believe in Team Osaka bringout the best game they can, but Nomura is a mess. How many games is even a part of right now? Dude can't stay focus on a single project. You'd think as Director he'd be there all the time, but he's probably somewhere else drawing art for another realistic uncanny valley looking Hatsune Miku and friends.

Addressed already, so I'll just post this.
Such response, much creative. Any other funny Scrubs videos you'd like to post too?

I wasn't being serious about Ride to Hell: Retribution. In fact, I think just mentioning it at all kinda removes me from the realm of seriousness. That said, I think it is fully possible for there to be objective bad but not objective good.
Oh yeah, uh-huh, sure. There's bad, but not good. I don't even know what you're trying to say. Just sounds like you're trying to get out of a question that you asked that you think you knew the answer too, but not even an ounce.

I can, I have, and I will continue to. Seriously, that type of language is straight-up fanboy level, too.

Also, do note that there is more to graphics than resolution and frame rate; there's also a matter of style. The Order's is rather generic.
But it's fact. For the realistic graphics it's going for, it's currently the best there is on consoles. There's always going to be something much better in the future, but that's why I said yet, because those future games haven't released yet. Maybe you should actually see the game in real time instead of Youtube videos.

Let me repost that same video you posted. Now you're putting your own personal preference, which is just great. I've been clear this whole time I didn't even mean FPS and resolution. And generic style? What does that even mean? The setting and atmosphere counts as style, and it's definitely not "generic" by any means. Have you even played the game to comment on "generic style"? The trailers you've seen aren't indicative of the full game, and you clearly won't feel the same atmosphere watching a Youtube walkthrough.

The Atelier games are priced good. I haven't gotten into the series fully so I might pick on up. Really wish sony would price these memory card better. I could get a 64gb sd for 20 bucks, why sony thinks a refurbed one is worth 130 bucksis just mind blowing
Why not just buy a new one for a bit less then instead of a bit more costly used one? You're already on the Internet, so better to look for a cheaper price on another site.

That sale is not bad, but not great either. Tales of Hearts R and the Atelier games I'm interested in, but not at those prices.

Akwakwak

I'm hungry

Considering Final Fantasy Versus XIII now Final Fantasy XV has been in development since before I was born and I now have a Masters degree in Engineering and the game still hasn't been released, I think that 2017 is a possible release date for Kingdom Hearts III. By then I should be retired and able to devote as much time to the game as needed.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Considering Final Fantasy Versus XIII now Final Fantasy XV has been in development since before I was born and I now have a Masters degree in Engineering and the game still hasn't been released, I think that 2017 is a possible release date for Kingdom Hearts III. By then I should be retired and able to devote as much time to the game as needed.

You're only 8 1/2 years old, and you've already gotten your Masters? What a genius prodigy. FFXV is not coming out this year, but definitely in 2016. Not exactly FF 20XV, but at least it will release on its 10th Anniversary!

(Responded to your VM)

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Why not just buy a new one for a bit less then instead of a bit more costly used one? You're already on the Internet, so better to look for a cheaper price on another site.

That sale is not bad, but not great either. Tales of Hearts R and the Atelier games I'm interested in, but not at those prices.

It's still too much for a memory card

Oh, and Hearts R is well worth that price.

Oh, and Xenoblade is 60 dollars used at Gamestop. That is crazy.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
It's still too much for a memory card

Oh, and Hearts R is well worth that price.

Oh, and Xenoblade is 60 dollars used at Gamestop. That is crazy.

Don't you already have one 64GB card though? Or do you want one more? I can't agree enough with you on how expensive it is. I got my 64GB for $112, and for that price, I could have ordered a 1TB HDD for my PS4 instead. I'm still waiting for a big and cheap third-party mem card, but the Vita's such a flop no one even cares to make one.

Saw this P4DAL trailer https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-Dc4BARsFMQ
Dance Dance Revolution X also had a "story mode" for each character. Do the Hatsune Miku games have a story mode, or is it all rhythm and no story in between gameplay?

The ESRB rating for Hype Dime U is something else
"The dialogue also includes suggestive material (e.g., “That doesn't mean we'll treat this like a panty-flashing picnic” and “Oh geez, can you imagine if Blanc was featured for her boobies.”)"

Last edited:

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Don't you already have one 64GB card though? Or do you want one more? I can't agree enough with you on how expensive it is. I got my 64GB for $112, and for that price, I could have ordered a 1TB HDD for my PS4 instead. I'm still waiting for a big and cheap third-party mem card, but the Vita's such a flop no one even cares to make one.

Saw this P4DAL trailer https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-Dc4BARsFMQ
Dance Dance Revolution X also had a "story mode" for each character. Do the Hatsune Miku games have a story mode, or is it all rhythm and no story in between gameplay?

The ESRB rating for Hype Dime U is something else
"The dialogue also includes suggestive material (e.g., “That doesn't mean we'll treat this like a panty-flashing picnic” and “Oh geez, can you imagine if Blanc was featured for her boobies.”)"

I have the 8gb card that came with the Borderlands Bundle. I would love a 3rd party card. I think they're are making a grip with l2/r2 triggers so maybe we'll see one someday.

I probably won't get Persona Dancing. 4 has been milked to death though the idea of a rhythm game actually being a rhythm game is a good thing. it's just the everyone in the p4 cast sucked so much *** besides Yosuke and Marie and somewhat Kanji, I just don't care.

also i hate rise