1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

General Video Game Discussion Silver Version

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by Eternal Darkness, Dec 14, 2013.

1. Akwakwak

Akwakwak I'm hungry

Haha maybe, Kat is top tier waifu.

Oh that's awesome will probs pick up Arslan when I get paid, thanks for the heads up. Was also thinking about getting Type-0 but I can wait for another sale.

2. Void Ventus

Void Ventus Sic Parvis Magna

It's a real shame the US never got the JP bundle with the Kat Figma.

Even better, it's now $21.50. I'm pretty sure new copies of Type-0 HD still have the Ep Duscae code. They overshipped it. 1M shipped for a PSP remaster of a decent FF spin-off, dumb dumb.

PSN alone generated more revenue than all of Nintendo in 2015/2016 fiscal year
    Sony smelled the money, now so will Nintendo. Also, the guy made a typo. Should be billions of yen, not millions.

3. Hydrohs

Hydrohs 安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。 Staff Member Super Mod

SO5 is 32, not 14. Splatoon is 14.

4. Void Ventus

Ehh? Are you seeing differently because you're on desktop view and I'm on mobile view? This is what I see
    14 PS4 スターオーシャン5 -Integrity and Faithlessness- RPG スクウェア・エニックス 160331 8,618円 3,495

5. Hydrohs

32 PS4 スターオーシャン5 -Integrity and Faithlessness- RPG スクウェア・エニックス 160331 8,618円

I think your formatting may have gotten screwed up, or perhaps are looking at a different time period. Took a screenshot to eliminate formatting issues: http://i.imgur.com/4IDD2D7.png

6. Akwakwak

Akwakwak I'm hungry

I don't think the code for Duscae works anymore.

7. Void Ventus

Yeah, JB posted the wrong link then. I didn't notice I was looking at the week before.

Yeah, just checked my code. 3/17/2015 - 3/17/2016

Rumor has it a certain Bandicoot is in U4

8. Jb

Jb Tsun in the streets

So mighty no 9 was delayed again

9. Hydrohs

I think at this point they should just remove any and all release guesses and just give it a date when they're actually finished it.

10. Jb

Jb Tsun in the streets

I'm better it'll get delayed again until the holiday.

11. The Admiral

The Admiral solid state survivor

Mighty No. 9 was a scam and it's never coming out.

12. Void Ventus

But you can play as the MC now in the Gunvolt games lol Inafune get rekt please.

13. Akwakwak

Akwakwak I'm hungry

Hahahahaha I don't feel bad for the idiots that donated, serves them right.

In other news apparently if you beat the Nioh demo before the fifth of May you get a dlc thing when the game comes out. I still haven't downloaded it because I'm out of town so I'm going to have to play that demo nonstop when I get home and download it.

14. Void Ventus

Idiots? Really? Blame it all on mismanagement and Inafune's greed to have MN9 be a multi format project before the game was even close to being finished.

Not apparently. It's been confirmed completing the alpha (beating just the first boss is fine) will give you exclusive DLC the day the alpha was announced.

15. Akwakwak

Akwakwak I'm hungry

People should know better.

16. The Admiral

The Admiral solid state survivor

In news about an actually good game, GameStop didn't have Eyes of Heaven for pre-order.

We ARE getting a physical release in the west, right?

17. Void Ventus

MN9 finally coming out June 23rd. Vita/3DS later.

Doesn't seem like EOH will get physical, just digital only. Speaking of JOJO, I finally decided to check out the franchise. Phantom Blood 1-3 and Battle Tendency 1-3 should get to me today or tomorrow. Heard it's the first time these two are localized in localized, and them being in hardcover sweetens the deal even more.

Also got Digimon World Next Order in the same package. Found a seller selling it new for just under $60, whereas the rest were $75+. Here's hoping it's not just the game case with no game, like what happened to a friend recently.

Looks like Naughty Dog got their bandicoot back. Years of teasing, but looks like next month will finally confirm.

Last edited: May 4, 2016
  18. Jb

Jb Tsun in the streets

Megadimension Neptunia was just announced for a summer PC release for those that wan't to try it there. Not the port beggers can shut up.

19. Void Ventus

It should have been 60FPS on PS4 in the first place. The game isn't even graphically or mechanically impressive.

The Persona 5 stream is tomorrow, so just a heads up. The Ni-Oh demo also ends tomorrow, so make sure to beat even just the first boss to get your exclusive DLC for use in the main game.

20. Jb

Jb Tsun in the streets

It is 60FPS on the PS4. IFi ran out of advantages for PC since PS4 is good enough to where they just mentioned it for no reason