1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

General Video Game Discussion Silver Version

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by Eternal Darkness, Dec 14, 2013.

1. Void Ventus

Void Ventus Sic Parvis Magna

Lol okay then. Does the PC version at least come with all DLC?

Persona 4 PV4. The full party has been shown. Japanese release date is September 15th. It's confirmed to be at E3, so a NA release date will probably be revealed at Sony's stage. Two weeks before FFXV, September fudge yeah!

2. Jb

Jb Tsun in the streets

It's DLC will be paid lol. It's probably have the standard Idea Factory launch sale though. I'd be kinda mad if I was someone who didn't buy all their limited editions but whatever

also SO5 sales

06./00. [PS3] Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness <RPG> (Square Enix) {2016.04.28} (¥7.980) - 20.000 / NEW

3. The Admiral

The Admiral solid state survivor

Oh, for the love of...

They did this last time with ASB, too. I'm getting really ****ing sick of digital-only console games. Can we end this? (iirc AA5 was digital-only in the west too and people were upset. You'd think they'd know by now, and yet here we are)

Oh, damn. I mean, I don't think we've had a new Crash game in years, and I don't really think that any of those have matched the quality of Warped. I'm hoping this'll be good, though.

4. Hydrohs

Hydrohs 安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。 Staff Member Super Mod

Costs money to make physical copies, the games don't sell enough to warrant it. They can make more by just going digital, there are comparatively few people who would not buy a game just because there's no physical version.

5. Void Ventus

What Hydrohs said. It really sucks there's no physical, but these games are really niche. Like only probably sell ~50K at best niche. I don't remember what the exact percentage was, but devs make more money off of digital since the digital stores take like ~30% instead ~60% (examples). It's one of the many reasons so many devs have found success on Steam, because it's all digital. I understand where you're coming from, so if you really don't want to pay full price for a digital game, just wait until it's on sale.

Speaking of Jojo, I finished Part 1 and Part of Phantom Blood in two days. So good! Didn't expect it to be so different though. I've always heard of Stands, but they haven't appeared yet. Is it like Dragonball, where everyone thinks Super Saiyans has been a series staple since the very beginning, but wasn't actually introduced until like dozens and dozens of chapters later?

The bandicoot crashed into Uncharted territory and didn't leave any signs of his previous location, if you understand.

Last edited: May 8, 2016
  6. Eternal Darkness

Eternal Darkness Eternal Evil

No. The first two parts focus around the concept of Hamon, which some people prefer. However, Araki was tired of it by part 3/ran out ideas/fill in the blank. There's no foreshadowing to them, they just show up in Part 3. And with each successive part, they get more and more creative

7. Hydrohs

Yeah, Hamon just becomes completely irrelevant and is pretty much never mentioned again.

8. Nibbles4Ever

Nibbles4Ever 1 more day ^^

I will never be able to beat mega man 2 ); I just got to the final boss and got game over twice so I had no energy tanks DX I did finally beat the boss in the 4th dr wily level which I never did before so that's kind of good but it's so hard to see how much health he has because it's so dark.

9. Charizard Champion#06

Charizard Champion#06 Spiral Warrior

Is this a regional thing, because I got an English copy of ASB?

You can do it with practice! Good luck!

10. Navin

Navin MALDREAD

I want to play Witcher 3 so badly, but my graphics card can probably only run it on the lowest settings :/.

11. Hydrohs

What CPU and GPU do you have?

12. Hydrohs

13. Void Ventus

Hoping the reason why a PS4 FFXV bundle wasn't announced at the Uncovered Event is because the PS4K will be unveiled at E3 next month. I'll happily buy my 3rd PS4. I just bought the 4K Bluray of Deadpool, so I already have one 4K movie to look forward to.

14. Theo-92

Theo-92 Well-Known Member

I haven't check up on it as I been somewhat busy, but has there been any more news on Kingdom Hearts lately?

15. Hydrohs

None at all, most likely wont be any for a while, either.

16. Void Ventus

E3 is in less than a month. KHII.9 is still slated for release 2016.

17. phanpycross

phanpycross God-king

Maybe if we all unite our energies, Overwatch could come out sooner ;_;

18. Hydrohs

It's basically out now. Not even worth talking about its release date any more.

19. Akwakwak

Akwakwak I'm hungry

So I finally got around to playing the FF XV Platinum demo and it's interesting to say the least.

I like the combat, theres a few things I would change but its not bad.

Like when you go for an attack, you have to tap the button instead of pressing it and holding it, it's the same for dodging. Yeah you can hold the button down after you tap it but you should just be able to press and hold it down. It just feels awkward to me. Also the way kid Noctis moved/moves was a bit weird, its at least way better than how Lightning moved but the controls felt loose? I don't know how else to describe it. I didn't really have that problem with regular Noct so it should be fine and its just a demo after all.

The demo looked weird though, like if it had a filter also the frame rate drops probably didn't help, saw a few pop in here and there as well.

Other than that I have been playing Legacy of the Duelist and it's pretty good.

Can't wait to get paid to buy Valkyria Chronicles again for like the fifth time, don't care I really like that game. And maybe also EDF 4.1.

Last edited: May 26, 2016
  20. Void Ventus

Both FFXV demos have been pretty jank all around.

Steins;Gate 0 has been officially confirmed for the west this year! Whoo! Seems like Rice is the only place you can preorder from now, but maybe they'll announce partnership with Amazon again later for physical copies. Already have the physical of the JP version, but will triple dip on US version with digital on PS4, cart on Vita.