1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

General Video Game Discussion Silver Version

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by Eternal Darkness, Dec 14, 2013.

1. The Admiral

The Admiral solid state survivor

Deep Silver is a publisher. Eutechnyx is the developer that made Ride to Hell. The only thing Deep Silver made regarding Ride to Hell was the stupid decision to publish Ride to Hell. Then again, there they are again, making another stupid publishing decision.

Granted, the ones surrounding the Saints Row series have been good. Can't win 'em all. Or apparently, most.

2. Void Ventus

Void Ventus Sic Parvis Magna

Speaking of Saints Row, IGN has an IGN First for an unannounced new IP from a major developer in just several hours. Shinobi from NeoGAF has hinted it's from Volition, developers of Saint's Row.

If you ever needed another reason to get a PS4, HOLY SHEIT WE DID IT FAM!!! Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age coming to PS4 in 2017! Based SE.

3. Jb

Jb Tsun in the streets

Why does FF even still exist

4. Hydrohs

Hydrohs 安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。 Staff Member Super Mod

Because it's very popular and sells enough.

5. Void Ventus

Why do the Neptunia games even exist? Why does Lopunny even exist when Renamon is already there for weirdo furries? You enjoy your JRPGs, and I'll enjoy mine thank you very much. FFXII is the only (well, not FFX-2) PS exclusive FF I never got to finish, so now I can maybe finish it.

E3 Badges posted, PERSONA 5!

6. phanpycross

phanpycross God-king

In a world of Sonic and StarFox, this is the wrong question.

All I want for E3 is God of war 4

Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
  7. Recon

Recon 11001101011101010100

Did 12 really need a remaster though? You'd think 5 or 6 would at least get the 3 and 4 treatment before this happened.

8. Akwakwak

Akwakwak I'm hungry

Baiting this hard, well done JB.

9. Hydrohs

Jb baits naturally, because he means everything he says.

10. Void Ventus

The only way to play FFXII except emulation is with a PS2. The only way to play FFXII IZJS is by importing the game and a JPN PS2 (or using the region bypass disc on OG US/EU PS2s). So yes, FFXII does need a PS4 remaster for people today to play. And the trend ended when FFX/X-2 HD Remaster released before a FFV or FFVI remake happened, or even when FFVII Remake was revealed last year. Don't be down though, I think Verendus from GAF has said FFVI Remake is coming.

11. Recon

Recon 11001101011101010100

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised that we're told we'll get a 8 remake/remaster before the 5/6 remakes happen.

12. Void Ventus

Your wish is my command.

FFVIII already has a remaster with the PC version, which will most likely come to PS4 someday. You will get a FFVI Remake someday, you just have to wait. Other than a new Suikoden (probably heard about it way before Konami went pachinko crazy), Verendus has had a lot of the games he hinted in 2013/14 come true. Also, begging helps. You don't think FFVII Remake and Shenmue III happened because people kept quiet, don't you? If Valve has not succumbed to being lazy with Steam cash flow, I expect Half-Life 3 any day now.

World of Final Fantasy coming WW Oct 25th, 2016! Yo, this game is kawaii as fukk. Quadruple dipping physical and digital both PS4/Vita versions.

13. Charizard Champion#06

Charizard Champion#06 Spiral Warrior

14. Eternal Darkness

Eternal Darkness Eternal Evil

I managed to find preorders for the LE of Persona 5 on Gamestop. While I'm irritated it's not Amazon, I'd rather have the LE, than not at all.

Now for Gamestop to cancel my preorder

Also Persona 5 comes out 2/14/17 and all that jazz

15. Void Ventus

PS4 is a beast. Persona 5 and Horizon Zero Dawn both in February DAAAAAMN!

^Persona 5 Take Your Heart Premium Edition is up on Amazon, but it's "Currently Unavailable". And i missed out because I was sleeping! FACK! And Amazon's "Sign up for alert" feature is arse.

16. Jb

Jb Tsun in the streets

You guys can keep ur FF, meanwhile Galgun was announced for localization and it comes with a panty screen cleaner cloth so I'm the real winner here...

17. phanpycross

phanpycross God-king

18. Void Ventus

P-Panty cleaner? Uguuuuuu~~~ You will always be a winner in my kokoro, JB-kun!

Persona 5 Take Your Heart Premium Edition available again on Amazon! GO GO GO! Got my pre-order, as well with DQ Builders PS4 and both PS4 and Vita versions of World of FF.

19. Hydrohs

Meanwhile I'm waiting for Hatsune Miku Project Diva Future Tone to release in two weeks.

20. Karxrida

Karxrida Lost in the Waves

I just want Kingdom Hearts III footage at E3.