• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Video Game Discussion Silver Version

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Are we doing that Mars mission mentioned in VLR this time around? Trying to go in blind, but that's one thing I'm curious about

Abstinence Pistols

Presumably. A lot of the characters are recognizable in what we've seen so far so it seems like we are but this is Zero Escape so I wouldn't put it past them to trick us with it somehow.

I just hope we get a lot of the answers from VLR. The whole game was amazing but the end was a huge letdown. Felt like it just threw a ton of ******** at you at once and said "lol play the sequel".

Not to mention
Akane basically telling you that nothing you do matters because lol multiverse so even if everything goes right the best you can do is stop the virus in one universe there are still an infinite number where it still happens so who cares?
Whatever though. Uchikoshi's writing hits a lot of snags sometimes but after Zero Escape and Ever17 he's earned my trust enough for me to play it even with my reservations. Plus this is the first one I'll go into completely spoiler-free if I can keep it going. Been going to great lengths to avoid learning anything this time around.

On a different note, I've been playing Nier the past few days as well and it's slowly grown on me a lot. Combat is frustrating as hell and can be kind of a chore sometimes but holy **** the artstyle, the music, the story, the atmosphere, it's all so insane and wonderful. And the way it changes so dramatically in different areas of the game. It's unlike anything I've ever played before.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
I've heard about a lot more people getting into Nier lately, assuming it's from all the attention the sequel is getting. I'm glad, the game's a clunky mess, but a fantastic one. So excited that Platinum's doing the sequel. It had potential to be the best.

Also I'm just as excited for Zero Time Dilemma. It's been a long wait, and we've all been itching for those last answers.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Wii U release of Mighty No. 9 genuinely bricks the damn console.

Steam thinks its an actual virus.

360 version has been delayed once again because of a certification bug.

Inafune's team livestreamed a run of the game this morning, and that crashed.

Inafune's translator legitimately said the game was "better than nothing."

It's been an amazing day so far.

Last edited:

Jb

Tsun in the streets
It's getting slammed in the raitings as well. I'm not sure what to really think of this whole situation.

First the game had like 7 delays
Then it made an ad that made fun of its fanbase
It's crashing systems
It's creator doesn't seem to care
Not it's getting hot hard in the raitings

Everything that could of went wrong has gone wrong

Karxrida

Lost in the Waves
I wonder how all of this will affect the (probably premature) attempt at franchising.

Hopefully Comcept compensates for all of the Wii U systems they murdered.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Everything that could of went wrong has gone wrong

Could have*

I wonder how all of this will affect the (probably premature) attempt at franchising.

Hopefully Comcept compensates for all of the Wii U systems they murdered.

They are most certainly not going to do that, pretty much a guarantee.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I finally just beat ice man's level on megaman 1. Because of this specific level I will never replay it, who at Capcom thought it was a good idea to have the stupid dissappearing blocks and moving and sometimes shooting platforms over nothing in every megaman game???!!! XP

Last edited:

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Two of them. There's "a AcXel" in the last line, and "ther" three lines above it.

I've heard that "ther" was used instead of "this" in every note like this in the game, in which case, wow.

TheJLeeTeam

JLeeTeam
My local Wal-Mart and Best Buy stores are still selling PS2 games. Not a lot, its pretty much just sports games, rhythm games like Rock Band, and stuff like that.

Karxrida

Lost in the Waves
The credits of Might No. 9 are about 4 hours long due to listing all of the names of the Kickstarter backers.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Just when you thought Canada was the worst place to be a gamer, Australia strikes!

http://techraptor.net/content/meiq-labyrinth-death-refused-classification-australia

Idea Factory resonated with...

"Hello everyone!
Unfortunately the Australian Government Classification Board (AGCB) has chosen not to rate our upcoming PS Vita title, MeiQ: Labyrinth of Death, due to an interactive touch system on the character menu. As a result, MeiQ: Labyrinth of Death will not release for this region. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may cause Australian fans.

MeiQ: Labyrinth of Death will still come to North America and Europe for the PS Vita this Fall 2016.
We thank you for your continued support and understanding!

- The Idea Factory International team"

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Not sure why anyone would ever think Canada would be the worst. Besides our flailing dollar right now North America as a whole gets all the same products.

Pretty sure Australia is the worst place to be a gamer by a landslide, not the first time something like this has happened.

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
You guys can keep ur FF, meanwhile Galgun was announced for localization and it comes with a panty screen cleaner cloth so I'm the real winner here...

Panty what?

Also I missed the flash sale I guess, stupid work.

Plus my PS + ended, I was sure it would end in October, I was wrong it seems.

Last edited: