• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Video Game Discussion Silver Version

As someone who enjoyed Xenoblade, are the other Xeno games worth getting?

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
Valkyrie Drive has been announced for localization. Are you ready

no because I don't have a vita nor do I plan on buying one, well at least not yet.

also ps vr ehhh idk man, i feel vr is going to bomb and just be a fad I mean look at oculus its just sort of there

Last edited:

L. Lawliet

Black Ice Trainer
its okay

don't know how far you are so I don't want to spoil it by saying something.

@hydrohs, I mean it released there was a bunch of hype and it kinda settled down a bit tbh

I beat it recently. I have never been so attached to fictional characters and places

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
@hydrohs, I mean it released there was a bunch of hype and it kinda settled down a bit tbh

Maybe, but they're still impossible to get a hold of (Both the Rift and the Vive). And Oculus just finished fulfilling pre-orders, 4 months after the Rift was released. VR is incredibly popular, and PSVR will only serve to increase that since it will be a lot easier to set up and use.

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
I beat it recently. I have never been so attached to fictional characters and places

So was Warren a creepy stalker or what?

You're Missing out on greatest boy

Is the vita still like 200 bucks?

Also I'm not big into weird panty quest eroge lite games like you my friend but whatever floats your boat.

Maybe, but they're still impossible to get a hold of (Both the Rift and the Vive). And Oculus just finished fulfilling pre-orders, 4 months after the Rift was released. VR is incredibly popular, and PSVR will only serve to increase that since it will be a lot easier to set up and use.

What do YOU think of vr and its future?

Last edited:

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
What do YOU think of vr and its future?

I'm not sold on it myself, but it's plain to see how successful it is and that success is only likely to grow. VR brings a lot of experiences that were impossible before, unlike 3D it offers actual immersion into something and will only improve as time goes on.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Oh, the PS Vita. I remember when I was interested in that because of Dangan Ronpa. Then the second game happened and now the franchise can go **** itself with a rake. and tbh I don't know what there is in terms of good games for that thing that aren't available for other platforms.

At least Risk of Rain is FINALLY out for it, which really if any of you haven't played that, why don't you love yourself

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
Nah. It was one part of the game, and the locker in the nightmare was not proven to be real

Oh, I still don't like Warren.

The game was pretty good to be honest.

I think it dropped to 170 on Amazon but you can get it for 100 used.

Also it's not only panty quests, there are stockings and kneesocks too!

I don't like buying used, idk why.

Well if I bought DOAX3 I guess I can't judge now can I?

I'm not sold on it myself, but it's plain to see how successful it is and that success is only likely to grow. VR brings a lot of experiences that were impossible before, unlike 3D it offers actual immersion into something and will only improve as time goes on.

I feel like it's a bit too soon for VR but ok. For the most part I agree with what you said.

Last edited: