• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Video Game Discussion Silver Version

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
I said Vita on the What Are You Playing thread :(

It's also getting a PS4 port, but isn't coming until next month.

If you want your own Vita, you can get a PS Vita TV. It's a Vita that you can play on TV. Not all normal Vita games are compatible on PSTV, but still has a whole bunch supported, and you can easily find for $40 or even less.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
I don't think Amnesia: Memories is getting a PS4 port. Where did you hear that?

Oh, sorry Void.

Either way, that sounds pretty cool! I could see if Amnesia is compatible with the TV thing, and if it is I might just start saving to get one for my own!

Edit: maybe not? Ok, that's fine, still good on PSVita.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Whoops fail! The one I saw was Anima:Gate of Memories. I guess I just saw the Memories and didn't read the rest.

I checked, and yes Amnesia Memories is PSTV compatible.

Did you previously have a PS3? I forgot you need a PS3 controller to use it. If so, the PSTV itself is currently $40 used on Amazon ($45 new).

Ooooooh, nice. I'll check that out maybe. I'll just have to get a PS3 controller as well if I do get it. But no matter what device I eventually get the game on, I know I'll love it. The characters, the art style, the plot, the music... it's an amazing game for something which comes off as a simple dating sim at first.

Totally not crushing over Ukyo in the corner

Uhhh.... if that guy is called Ukyo I did not mean him XD

But yeah I am now labelling myself not just Pokemon trash, not just Undertale trash, not just anime trash, but now on the list is also Amnesia trash. I've become practically obsessed.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Uhhh.... if that guy is called Ukyo I did not mean him XD

But yeah I am now labelling myself not just Pokemon trash, not just Undertale trash, not just anime trash, but now on the list is also Amnesia trash. I've become practically obsessed.

I can shorten that for you, you are weeb trash. Welcome to our shitty club.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
I can shorten that for you, you are weeb trash. Welcome to our shitty club.

Would this be a compliment or not?

I finished Dagashi Kashi yesterday, and while I liked it overall, I felt... ashamed (?) watching it.
•something about Coconut. He seemed wimpy? Not the correct term, but something like that
•otaku bait
•one toothed fang

Maybe it's because I just finished watching manly JoJo. None of this Kawaii sheit

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Would this be a compliment or not?

Take it how you will.

I finished Dagashi Kashi yesterday, and while I liked it overall, I felt... ashamed (?) watching it.
•something about Coconut. He seemed wimpy? Not the correct term, but something like that
•otaku bait
•one toothed fang

Maybe it's because I just finished watching manly JoJo. None of this Kawaii sheit

Jojo isn't even manly. Go watch TTGL or Fist of the North Star.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Jojo's artsyle pre-DiU is inspired by FoTNS though, so it's just as manly. Gurren Lagann is manly? Huh. I just assumed it was a dumb mecha anime. I'll add it to the list.

Which one of you are the biggest weeb trash though?

Probably me tbh...

Btw has anyone here actually played Amnesia: Memories?

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
How much weeb merch do you own?

Also somewhat. I got the game from PSN+ but haven't played much. Game isn't aimed at me so it'll take a while before I can get down and beat it

I own like 30 Amiibos even though I don't really care for 95% of Nintendo's IPs and I don't have Sm4sh. Guess I got suckered. Does anyone even buy Amiibos these days? Giant waste of money, bet they're not even worth much anymore.

I've got 2 Gunplas even though I don't watch the Gundam anime. Some blue Gundam for like $20, and the Titanium Sinanju HG (or MG?) for IIRC ~$90. At least it was fun building them.

I don't own any Dakimakuras nor any figures at all.

What does that make me? Like some casual weeb?

Videogame related: I actually got into the PS4 4.5 beta, but installing it breaks my connection (keeps saying my WPA password is wrong), so I reverted back to current patch shortly after. I only managed to try out Senran Kagura Estival Versus in Boost Mode, and it was pretty good. I tried out Summer Lessons last night, and I couldn't stand how blurry it was. It's fine if you get closer to things, but anything like a foot ahead of you made me nauseous. I don't think SL got a Pro patch, so I wonder if Boost Mode would improve the IQ.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I've got 2 Gunplas even though I don't watch the Gundam anime. Some blue Gundam for like $20, and the Titanium Sinanju HG (or MG?) for IIRC ~$90. At least it was fun building them.

Hello, yes, I am I Gundam otaku. At $90 that would have been the HGUC Sinanju, the regular MG kit is more than that. I have six kits right now, all MG. The RX-78-2 ver 3.0, RX-93 Ver. Ka, RX-0 OVA Version, Char's MS-06S Zaku II Ver. 2.0, MSN-04 Sazabi and MSN-06 Sinanju OVA Version.

Videogame related: I actually got into the PS4 4.5 beta, but installing it breaks my connection (keeps saying my WPA password is wrong), so I reverted back to current patch shortly after. I only managed to try out Senran Kagura Estival Versus in Boost Mode, and it was pretty good. I tried out Summer Lessons last night, and I couldn't stand how blurry it was. It's fine if you get closer to things, but anything like a foot ahead of you made me nauseous. I don't think SL got a Pro patch, so I wonder if Boost Mode would improve the IQ.

Did you try deleting your connection setting and starting from scratch? As for Summer Lesson, it sounds like they're using depth of field, but poorly.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Hello, yes, I am I Gundam otaku. At $90 that would have been the HGUC Sinanju, the regular MG kit is more than that. I have six kits right now, all MG. The RX-78-2 ver 3.0, RX-93 Ver. Ka, RX-0 OVA Version, Char's MS-06S Zaku II Ver. 2.0, MSN-04 Sazabi and MSN-06 Sinanju OVA Version.
I understood none of this

Also does the pro, or boost patch increase the quality of the sharing video recording? Iirc normal ps4 could do 720p 30fps

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Last edited:

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod