• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Video Game Discussion Silver Version

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Nier Automata may be a first -- it's an open world game that I'm actually enjoying. (eta: I'm not counting the Saints Row games. I forgot those counted.)

Even though I'm bad at it.

Last edited:

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Nier Automata may be a first -- it's an open world game that I'm actually enjoying. (eta: I'm not counting the Saints Row games. I forgot those counted.)

Even though I'm bad at it.
It's open world? Surprise to me. The demo was linear.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
The demo is basically only the first stage. It switches gameplay styles after that.

It's almost like it's a Taro Yoko game or something.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Ahh neat. I didn't follow the game much. 8 more months, and I can buy this and plenty of other games.

Jb

Tsun in the streets

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Ryobi and Mirai are the only two lolis in the game. I'm all about the Life, breh.

Speaking of oppai and badonkadunks, you should totally visit this site. Hometown was winning this morning, but Life is now in the lead! HOORAY! New Compile Heart game probably getting announced next week.

Rime on PS4/XB1/PC are $30, $40 on Switch. This is what the developer says
Rime dev said:
As I mentioned in my post, nothing about the decision to have a price point for Switch was done maliciously or an attempt to take advantage of the new console. It was as I mentioned the cost of production, development, and manufacturing. I know I have not been around here a long time and I understand that when I ask for you to trust ME on this it does not mean a lot, but I ask it none-the-less.

~Tim
Hope this game flops everywhere. Absolutely shameful. Shame on Capcom and Atlus for starting $10 price hikes on 3DS for absolutely no reason other than they can.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Ryobi gives you best of both worlds and has the canon butt.

I also voted yesterday, for hometown of course. The last two games were about collecting panties and bras so this might be a combination of that.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna

Because 2B is non generic anime art style waifu. Also, where were you last night and this morning? I have on good authority you voted on the Oppai vs Oshiri poll OVER 80000!!! times since then, which is why Hometown is currently winning 223K vs Life's 154K!

PS4 Update 4.5 broke my wifi just like in the beta. FML. Hopefully next update isn't too far :(

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Son, Nep art is made buy Tsunako how got her own art exhibit in Japan. She's on top.

Also yes, I clicked the *** over 8000 times.

Also I'm thinking of swaping my PS4 for a Pro. I have some extra cash and I probably won't get a switch until Xenoblade comes out so I'm thinking of taking full advantage of my 4k TV. That and I'm starting to run-out of space.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
That's because the world is unfair. If the world was just, Kenichirō Takaki would also get his own Life and Hometown museum. And thanks for proving my point... Chairman. But it's okay, you've thought me to appreciate both.

Does your 4KTV have HDR? Mine doesn't, but for only $500 in late 2015, I can't complain. Heard Uncharted 4, FFXV, and Horizon Zero Dawn are some of the best uses of 4K HDR.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
FOOLS! Do they not know what comes out of butts?!

Yes, Nep VR for PSVR! Here's my first Day 1 Nep game!

Oh my god I'm so happy! A while back I found the character songs for Amnesia, Amnesia: Crowd and Amnesia: World on YouTube, and I loved listening to them there, but yesterday I discovered that I could buy them on iTunes! It took around £24 to buy every character song (with the exception of Kent's musical monologues because sadly they aren't there - Kent is still in two songs though), and they're great to listen to! If I had to select a favourite, it'd either be Over Drive (Ukyo Crowd Song), Transparent Miracle (Ukyo World Song), My Best Friend? (Ikki & Kent Amnesia Song) or Lonely Starlight (Ikki World Song).

Last edited:

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Companies that release a handful of selected tracks in their CE OST are disgusting. That said, I'll overlook it one time for the mini-OST the P5CE will come with. P5 OST is *insert Pacha meme here*