• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Video Game Discussion Silver Version

Why didn't you just buy the limited edition from idea factory? I think it came with the ost

Can I buy it on iTunes? I've tried looking for the game's OST there, and I couldn't find it. Either way, I'm fine settling with the character songs - the ones for World even came with instrumental versions in case I ever want to sing a cover of it or something.

Also, update on favourites - In Your Heart (Shin Amnesia Song), Guilty Smile (Toma Amnesia Song), Only Own Way (Shin + Toma special duet song) and Thanks To You (Orion Crowd Song) have all been growing on me quite a lot. I've had In Your Heart stuck in my head all day. Tbh I love all of them though.

Last edited:

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Character songs are not a part of an OST. How have you watched so much anime and not know this?

Some limited edition Neptunia games come with with them. I assumed other Companies games did too

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
I feel like in any game where there's a free roaming camera that's bound to happen even if people weren't trying. My question is what the 0.01% are doing.

Install the game, boot up literally a second, quit. I've done the same on several games, just to have the trophy list show up on my account.

As for the 99.9% on other Steam cheevos like one of those guys retweeted, Trophies and Achievements can be bought with ingame currency. Very easy Platinum or 1000 GS.

By the way, does anyone actually know if I can buy the Amnesia: Memories OST in a way other than getting a limited edition of the game? I can't find anything on it.

No, it only exists as part of the LE.

Oh, ok. I guess one day I'll buy the limited edition then, or maybe see if I can get lucky with the album on eBay or something. Thanks for letting me know though!

If you make it to a convention that Idea Factory is at they might bust open a le for you and sell it separately. They did it for me

To be really honest I don't think that'd happen to me in a million years. Tbh eBay is probably where I'll go.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Samuel L. Jackson confirmed he watches anime AND hentai. Now Snoop Doggy Doo publicly coming out with this weeboo shet. All according to keikaku. Hey JB, do you think Nepnep can outweed mai boi Snoop?

This actually looks great from the trailer! The characters seem quite nice, and the fact that all three of the "ally" characters who aren't the main dates or the "enemy" character are voiced by three of my favourite seiyuus is amazing. I might get it if it's ever released on Steam!

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
With the bs going on the tales anime right now I suspect a second game on the way

https://68.media.tumblr.com/a0de12caa70115e9a5ac3fea817414be/tumblr_ompjncstYD1s8nccpo3_500.gif

To say it's BS is a bit of a stretch. Considering the name is it billed as something different from Zestiria.

This actually looks great from the trailer! The characters seem quite nice, and the fact that all three of the "ally" characters who aren't the main dates or the "enemy" character are voiced by three of my favourite seiyuus is amazing. I might get it if it's ever released on Steam!

Hakuouki is good. I've watched the animes.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Is Lego City: Undercover for the Switch/Xbox basically just a port of the Wii U version? I had no idea it was even coming out until I saw it being advertised at Gamestop today.... Cause $60 for a freaking port seems kinda ridiculous if nothing new is added. Considering most Lego games are $50, and other games that went to the newer consoles at least did stuff..... like GTA V added a whole bunch of stuff, Sleeping Dogs and Saints Row IV bundled up all the DLC and sold the game for $30..... with enhanced graphics! I actually always wanted to play City Undercover, but I got rid of the Wii U since all I played was Smash, and I got bored of that after the gazillion FE characters they added.