• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Video Game Discussion Silver Version

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
Age of Empires: Definite Edition is now available for Windows 10 PCs.

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
I'm thinking of buying a PS4 and Persona 5. I found a good deal with Shadow of the Colossus included for £250. P5 itself costs £48, so that's £298 to save up @_@
Tales of Berseria's on my radar too, anything else I should pick up?

Last edited:

Rezzo

Occasionally
Managed to get Persona 5 Ultimate Edition for £20 the other day. I don't think it's still on deal on the PS Store but any UK/EU people reading my post, you might want to try and find that

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
I'm still playing animal crossing wild world a lot :)

I have a wolf villager named 'Lobo' in my village now ;3 He's really cool! I like talking to him inside his house a lot. He has so many dangerous survival themed stuff there haha. It kind of reminds me of the fact i'm seeing the new tomb raider in theaters today, where Lara is going to survive out in the wilderness! :eek: :)

I also play smash brothers melee again sometimes now too. I'm not allowed to play it on the weekend, though.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Bayonetta and Vanquish are $12(USD) together right now on Fanatical: https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/bayonetta-plus-vanquish-pack

Good deal for some good games. PC only.
Fanatical is really good at the whole, uh, dealcraft thing. They have had some very solid bundles.

However, I only think I ever bought the PC Mortal Kombats from them because my budget for video games has been **** recently

>hey wouldn't it help if you stopped buying so many retro games that you know are not good

I mean yeah but let's set that aside for a bit

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
I had an idea. Sirius XM should have a channel dedicated to video game music.