• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Video Game Discussion Silver Version

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Super Mario Party got an online update and I’m interested in it. So if anyone ever wants to play a round, just let me know and I’ll join! I hope that the river game mode gets online as well as I need to play that mode to unlock DK and Diddy.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Most people I know only got into it the last few years, it didn’t help that outside of Japan they didn’t do much to sell the series.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
One game I wish would either get a remastered remake or proper sequel on the Switch is Drill Dozer. That game was amazing and the gimmick of rumble telling you to change gears would translate well on the Switch. The game’s ending hinted at a sequel but it’s been sixteen years. I’ve even come up with multiplayer mini games that could be added to such a game including one similar to Block Smash in HGSS except the characters use drills to break huge cement blocks and need to shift gears when told or else their drill breaks and they lose or they overheat their machines and a racing mini game where players are digging through dirt underground but there are bombs and moles hidden randomly and only show up as you get closer to them and you must dig around them and if you hit one, you lose.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Now that I've finally finished every FF game, perhaps it's time I give DQ a go.
Dragon Quest 11 S is a good entry point. It has some quality of life adjustments that I appreciate.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Dragon Quest 11 S is a good entry point. It has some quality of life adjustments that I appreciate.
I try to play everything in order, that way I can see the evolution of the series as time goes by. Plus that way it's easier to play older games that probably don't have a lot of quality of life improvements.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Man, Ghosts of Tsushima is an amazing game. I started playing it around Christmas time on my PS5, and I just beat the main storyline recently. Now I'm going to finish every side activity, and I plan on collecting as much items and collectibles as I can.

I haven't even dived into the legends mode yet, but I plan on doing so. Honesty, this game is a 10/10 masterpiece to me. Everything about this game is top notch. The combat in this game is so fluid. It's perfect to me. The fight choreography is impressive. It's one of the most beautiful games that I've ever played. From the forests and to the trees and fields....These graphics and setting are breathtaking. This is by far one of the best immersive games that I've ever played. The storyline is also very impressive and very engaging.

If you own a Playstation 4 or Playstation 5 you need to play this game.

WalesNote

Going back to Xenoblade. The first one. Only thing that is irksome is having to travel through every part of the map to get the whole thing to show up.

KillerDraco

Going back to Xenoblade. The first one. Only thing that is irksome is having to travel through every part of the map to get the whole thing to show up.
That's not entirely correct. As long as you filled in every named location, then the rest of the blank space in the map will fill in automatically. This is most notable for Eryth Sea, so you don't have to swim the entire thing.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I try to play everything in order, that way I can see the evolution of the series as time goes by. Plus that way it's easier to play older games that probably don't have a lot of quality of life improvements.
Oh that's fine.

Realize that Dragon Quest X is an MMORPG that's basically Japan only, so your options are rather limited there.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
That's not entirely correct. As long as you filled in every named location, then the rest of the blank space in the map will fill in automatically. This is most notable for Eryth Sea, so you don't have to swim the entire thing.
I found that out after I'd already manually filled in several of the maps.
Oh that's fine.

Realize that Dragon Quest X is an MMORPG that's basically Japan only, so your options are rather limited there.
Oh yeah, I never actually played FFXI either. The MMOs are basically totally separate.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
A word of caution.

There has been an E3 leak with a particular publisher (we don't know who yet), and there have been leaked info as well as footage from the event.

Edit: While this guys doesn't mention E3 or even gaming, he is a games journalist and E3 is fast approaching, so...

Last edited: