1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Generation 3 Pokémon data found in newest Pokémon GO APK

Discussion in 'Pokemon GO Discussion' started by bobandbill, Aug 22, 2017.

1. bobandbill

bobandbill Winning Smile Staff Member Super Mod

2. Vipsoccermaster

Vipsoccermaster Well-Known Member

Looking forward to Generation 3. Wonder if the Super Incubator is going to be a reward from a raid or as an option to purchase in the shop. Given that the Super Incubator seems to help hatch eggs faster, but only one use, if it's available from the shop, not sure how much it may cost, but if it is, then I would guess no less than 75 or 80 coins since the three-use Incubators go for 150 coins.

Also, with the addition to Generation 3 Pokémon, hopefully the Pokémon Storage will go on sale again. If so, at 50% off, I can easily fill it to the max with all the coins I've been saving up from gyms, mostly 50 a day. I did buy more storage space at regular price (200 coins) on Saturday for Pokémon Worlds Championship 2017 in Anaheim as I was at the limit then (350 Pokémon allotted, now at 400).

3. Bguy7

Bguy7 The Dragon Lord

This is wonderful surprise. Came just in time too, as I just completed my non-regional, non-Legendary Johto dex with the Unown in Anaheim. Now the question remians of how long it will be until Hoenn Pokémon are actually launched. If I remember correctly, Johto Pokémon were found in the code a good chunk of time before even the baby Pokémon were released, and then another couple of months between them and the actual Johto release. Hopefully this will be different and come somewhat soon. And even more hopefully, they won't do some bizarre half-release like last time.

4. bobandbill

IIRC, November had gen 2 data included, December had gen 2 babies, and then feb most of the rest of gen 2. We only have Wynaut and Auzril as a baby poke now this time so if they do stagger it they may want to do a different way....
    I guess you did that to take advantage of the Unown? :V

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
  5. Vipsoccermaster

Vipsoccermaster Well-Known Member

Not just the Unown, but also Kangaskhan and the legendaries, although I only have one Articuno as far as legendaries go.

6. TikTok13

TikTok13 Oh, I have a title?

Gen 3! Finally! There are so many great pokemon in this generation, and I've been looking forward to it since the game was released. Can't wait to catch me a Sableye!

7. bobandbill

Lotad for me. I want a Ludicolo army. :V

8. Bguy7

Bguy7 The Dragon Lord

I'm most excited for the Dragon-Types and the Legendary Pokémon. Hoenn is were both finally came into their own.

Yeah, that sounds right. I've seen people suggested that a staggered release could be done via raids, so they can make more money on Raid Passes. Fingers crossed that that is not the case.

9. Cometstarlight

Cometstarlight What do I do now?

Learning what moveset the raid bosses have may seem like a little thing, but I VERY much appreciate it. I had to go searching through outside sources to find a Lugia's moveset today to make sure I didn't take a whole bunch of rock types just to get blasted in the face with a Hydro Pump. The rest of the stuff sounds really interesting too! 3rd gen and the new incubator sounds promising!

10. i2i

i2i Big Bad Wolf

Well I'm assuming this December they'll have Delibird spawning everywhere along with Wynaut and Auzril hatching from eggs.

11. Bguy7

Bguy7 The Dragon Lord

Please don't make us wait that long...