• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Generation II Easter Eggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
This is just a small, simple topic to dicuss Easter Eggs in the second gen or after it. For Example:

-In Pokemon Gold & Silver. Hacking into the ROM reveals talk about Sweet Honey, a feature brought in 7 years later with Diamond and Pearl. So mabye headbutting trees was replaced this.

-In FR/LG. The scientist on Five Island says "You're not Giovanni kid, are you? No. Giovanni's kid has red hair!" The kid with red hair is most likley refering to you rival in G/S/C.

So lets here it from you? What EE have YOU found?

Aptenodytes

There were actually quite a bit of references in Diamond and Pearl, with the most significant being Jasmine's appearance. I was quite surprised that she participates in the Master Rank contests in Hearthrome City. I'm sure there was a past thread that had all of this information though, so I shall try to look for it and post their findings here.

Lemon! said:
- When you recieve an Eevee from Bebe, she claims a friend from Johto gave it to her.
- In the Shaymin event, Professor Oak claims a white rock exactly the same as the one in Sinnoh appeared in Kanto. If I recall correctly, there was no rock in Fr/Lg which leaves me to believe there will be one in Kanto if the Johto remake is completed.
- Several reports on Sinnoh TVmay be subtle clues towards a remake, Elms Report on Pokemon Eggs and Cynthia's Secret Potion and the Red Gyarados Report.
- Like in GSC, the rival in Sinnoh can be versed against twice a week on certain days.
- Something a little unusual I found out, probably not a hint but still: Gold and Silver are metals yes? Well Diamond and Pearl are gems, Yet Platinum is a metal, and Crystal is a gem? A little unusual dont you think?
- I found this out on Bulbapedia, someoe body actually managed to hack a Pokemon Diamond to get a Chikorita apparently traded from Johto!

Just don't start talking about a Johto remake...

Last edited:

leon25270

<- Zap Cannon Espeon
There were actually quite a bit of references in Diamond and Pearl, with the most significant being Jasmine's appearance. I was quite surprised that she participates in the Master Rank contests in Hearthrome City. I'm sure there was a past thread that had all of this information though, so I shall try to look for it and post their findings here.

I would also like to add that not only does Sunyshore and Olivine have lighthouses, but Jasmine also made her appearance in DP in a city with a lighthouse.

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
Jasmine is a definite sign, showing up in Sunyshore and participating in contests too.

Status
Not open for further replies.