• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Generation VI Pixel Overs

KnightofRawr

Don't underestimate
Generation VI approaches fast...
And I plan on making a pixel over of every single Pokemon as they are reviled.
In the event that new has dried up and we aren't getting any new Pokemon I shall do pixel overs of fan art dedicated to these brand new Pokemon! So without further ado here are my Pixel Overs:

chespin_zps332f1945.gif
fennekin_zps484ea265.gif
froakie_zps1170d35a.gif

Please feel free to point out my mistakes, these are my first ever pixel overs. I personally had problems with Chespin's eyes, but am not sure how to make them look any better.

To Do List:
Xerneas
Yveltal

sandstormcastform.png

Last edited:

[aka]

First, let me say that these are great pixel-overs—especially for being your first time.
One comment I have is that it seems to me that all of the outlines are black; I think they could look better with, say, a dark brown or blue in certain spots instead of black.
After all, that is how sprites themselves are.

KnightofRawr

Don't underestimate
[aka];15584907 said:
First, let me say that these are great pixel-overs—especially for being your first time.
One comment I have is that it seems to me that all of the outlines are black; I think they could look better with, say, a dark brown or blue in certain spots instead of black.
After all, that is how sprites themselves are.

I'll try that on Xerneas and Yveltal and see how that turns out. I really like the black outline, but that's a personal preference. If I like it I'll keep that up! One thing I've been doing it taking the colors from their artwork, finding an outline color that fits that might be a little hard so I'm weary about doing it. And even though these are my first pixel overs I'm not new to spiriting it's self. recolors and such are extremely easy for me to do.

Fennekin has been added, the white stripe on it's face kind of bugs me. I might add my own little personal shading to it.